{13} Just Friends

"Bell, I love you and your sister but sometimes I wish you were an only child." Clarke Jokes flopping on the couch.

Bellamy joins Clarke on the couch just laughing along with her. He didn't take offense to what she said cause she knew she loved Octavia and that she was just joking.

"What's the plan for today?" Clarke asks

"I don't have one. What do you want to do?"

"Let's throw a party!" Clarke yells

"Why?"

"Why not Bell. Come on we're young, its Friday night."

"I'm not having a bunch of strangers in you're home." Bellamy argues

"First of all, that's cute how you want to protect me and my little apartment, but don't act like it's not yours too."

"It's not, it's yours and Ravens."

"Bell, Raven has literally replaced all of her clothes with yours."

"What the hell? When?" Bellamy laughs

"It doesn't matter, back to the party. It'll be just friends. Me, you, Raven, Murphy, Octavia."

"Pretty sure Octavia has a boyfriend now, so he'll probably be here too." Bellamy sighs

"Wait! O has a boyfriend?!"

"Yea."

"And she didn't tell me?!" Clarke asks

"I'm guessing not by your reaction right now..."

"I am so giving her shit next time I see her."

Bellamy jus laughs "anyways, back to this party."

"Just friends. Promise." Clarke looks at Bellamy hopefully

After teasing her for a few seconds he finally gives in. "Fine. Why the hell not."

"Yay!" Clarke jumps on him and kisses him. "Thank you. I love you! Now I have to text everyone!"

~~

After shopping all day Clarke and Bellamy could finally start setting everything up.

"Bell, will you go get the food up table from the neighbors. I want it to play beer pong on."

"You don't have a yard to play beer pong in Clarke."

"I know. Me and Raven have played it in the kitchen. It's a mess but oh well."

"Clarke-" Bellamy starts but Clarke interrupts him.

"I don't need a lecture I need the damn table!"

"Hey, I wasn't lecturing you, I'm sorry." Bellamy kisses her forehead

"I know, I'm sorry. I love you?"

"I love you too. Now I'm going to get the table."

Bellamy walked off, remembering he had something in his pocket he waited till he was out of Clarke's sight to pull it out of his pocket and look at it. He knew he shouldn't be doing it here, Clarke could come out and see it, and Bellamy didn't want Clarke to know about it. He quickly put it back in his pocket and knocked on the neighbors door.

"I'm back with the table!" He yelled walking back inside."

"Thanks! I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick."

"Can I join you this time?" Bellamy smirked

Clarke thought about it for a minute "why the hell not."

He rushed towards her and picked her up by her waist, slinging her over his shoulder and running to the bathroom.

"Bellamy! Bellamy put me down!" Clarke laughs

"We don't have Octavia to cock block right now. We have to take advantage of the opportunity."

Clarke laughs as they both undress and get in the shower

~~~
What do you think is in Bellamy's pocket? Lemme know in the comments, curious as to what y'all think it is😁🤔