{8} Wheres Clarke

Clarke sneaks quietly into the house, it was late and she didn't want to wake Bellamy up it he was asleep. Raven decides to stay with Octavia again, so they dropped Clarke off before going back to Octavia's.

Clarke washes her face and changed into some comfy clothes before going into her bedroom. In her bed she say Bellamy sleeping figure. She stood there and smiled, she was deeply in love with this man in front of her. She crawled into bed and before she could fall asleep she heard Bellamy.

"You smell like Alcohol."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Clarke whispers

Bellamy turns over so he's facing her. "You didn't, I wasn't asleep. I was waiting for you to get home."

Clarke leans over and kisses him. "You didn't have to do that Bell. It's late."

Bellamy shrugged. "Ehh. It's only 2:30 in the morning."

"I love you." Clarke says

"I love you too. Now get some rest."

He wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Clarke woke up she was alone. Well, she had the company of her pounding headache, but that wasn't very fun company. Before she had the chance to get out of bed Bellamy came back into the room. He was carrying a glass of water and some ibuprofen.

"I got you some things I figured you need. I don't know what you want for breakfast but I can make you whatever."

Clarke toon the water and pills and downed them both. "I'm not very hungry rn. I think I'm gonna take a shower though."

"I started a bath for you. I put some of your favorite bath salts in."

Clarke smiles. "What would I do without you."

"Lay in bed miserable."

Clarke got out of bed and kissed Bellamy. "Thank you."

"I have to go get some things from the store. I'll be back in a hour or so. Enjoy your bath."

"Okayy, have fun shopping."

"I wont."

Clarke laughed as Bellamy left the room. She pulled her clothes off and got in the bath. She left the lights off and just relaxed, hoping to get rid of her damn headache.

An hour later she heard Bellamy come in the house. She got out of the tub and threw on a rob to go meet him.

"Hey, how was the bath?"

"It was amazing. Thank you."

He kissed her forehead. "How do you feel?"

"To be honest, I feel great."

"Well it's only 3:00. Want to go get dinner tonight?"

"Only if we can get McDonald's this time. Last time we got Taco Bell, and although I don't hate Taco Bell, I prefer McDonalds."

Bellamy laughed. "I was thinking more of a fancy restaurant. Have kind of a date night."

"Ohh. Were you now."

"I was. Is that okay with you?" He joked

"Pick me up at 7."

"I'll be back at 7." Bellamy laughed

Bellamy has to go to his house to get ready since all his nice clothes were at his home. Plus, Clarke didn't want him to see her until later. She wanted her dress to be a surprise.

Bellamy left and drove to his place. When he walked in alone he was bombarded by questions.

"Where Clarke." Raven asked

"Why are you here?" Octavia asked

"Me and Clarke are having a date night. All my nice clothes are here and Clarke wanted her outfit to be a surprise later when I pick her up."

Octavia and Raven both squealed. Before saying anything they ran out of the house.

"Probably going to help Clarke get ready knowing them." Bellamy thought out loud.

Bellamy went upstairs to shower and get ready for tonight.

~~
I'm back from camping & it was honestly such a good week I didn't want to leave.