{6} Its Way To Early

They woke up the next morning happier than they have ever before. Clarke tried to roll over, but Bellamy grip around her was so tight she couldn't move. She chuckled and cranes her neck to see what time it was.

"6:30am?" She mumbled confused.

"You talking to yourself now Clarke?" Bellamy asked

Clarke couldn't help but smile at the sound of his voice, his morning voice. His morning voice was husky and breathy. This was the first time Clarke had ever heard it and she already loved hearing it.

"Morning sleepy head." Clarke smiles up at him

"Morning." He leans down and kisses her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Perfect." She's smiles

Bellamy's grip on Clarke looses and then suddenly it's completely gone. Clarke can't help but frown quickly at the lose of feeling so daft and protected by the man she loved. "Stop frowning, it's not like I'm gone. You can still reach me."

Clarke day up and placed her head on his shoulder and ran her hands up and down his back. He groaned in pleasure. "I'm not turning you on am I? Cause neither of us have time."

"Not turned on now. But that does feel really good."

"Get dressed." She joked and smacked his back. "Places to be, people to meet."

Clarke and Bellamy both got dressed in a reasonable time. They hopped in the car and drove to the diner were they were meeting Raven and Octavia for breakfast.

They pulled into the parking lot and saw Octavia and Raven sitting at a booth, already reading the menus.

"Clarke, it's 7:30am." Bellamy says not making eye contact with her

"I know Bell, I can read the clock. What's your point?" She laughed

"It is way to early for this. I'm not going in, I'm staying right here and taking a nap." He says leaning the seat back so he's laying down.

"Bellamy Blake you never were a morning person were you?" Clarke laughs

"Bring me a omelet with everything in it."

"Your coming in with me, i can't handle your sister alone."

"Sorry I can't hear you, I'm sleeping." Bellamy fake snores

"Your an idiot. Now come on."

Bellamy fake snores even louder

Clarke slaps his arm and he jerks up in the seat. "Ow! I'm way to tired to be getting hit."

Clarke rolls her eyes. "Come on and stop being an idiot. We have people waiting for us."

They both get out of the car and head into the diner. Bellamy whined and complained the entire time to the door.

"Knock it off, it's way to early to be dealing with you acting like this." Clarke jokingly mocked Bellamy.

They walked in and went to sit with Raven and Octavia. Clarke day next to Raven and Bellamy day next to his sister.

"Finally. We saw you guys pull up and then you sat there for 5 minutes. Thought you were thinking about backing out." Raven jokes

"Yea sorry about that. Clarke has to fix her makeup." Bellamy says, holding in a laugh

Clarke kicks him under the table "he's joking. He was tired and I had to talk him into coming in,"

"You didn't want to see your baby sister?" Octavia puts her hand on her heart jokingly

"Hi, I'm Jessica. Are we ready to order?" The waitress interrupts before anyone can say anything else.