{3} Drugged

An hour into the party and I'm already drunk. Octavia left a while ago with her boyfriend, and Raven went to get us some more drinks. I know I probably shouldn't have more, but it's a party.

"Hey. You must be new here." Someone says behind me

I turn around and see a man with hair just above his shoulders, he had light skin which made his dark eyes seem way more dark.

"I am." I smiled

"Well here, I have a drink for you."

Part of me knew I shouldn't take this drink but the other parts of me were to drunk to care. I took the drink and downed it in just a few quick drinks. It tasted weird, I hadn't drank much before but I knew it didn't taste right.

"What was this?" I ask

"Just some beer out of a keg."

That's what I've been having and this tastes different then my drinks before.

"My names Finn by the way. Wanna dance?"

"Clarke. Sure."

He lead me to the dance floor and we danced for a little. I started to get light headed and told Finn I needed air. He brought me to the empty kitchen and I got a glass of water. My vision was blurry and the it wasn't. I felt dizzy and like I was gonna puke. I also felt extremely weak. I think Finn noticed cause he pulled me into his side.

"How about we go up to a room?" He whispers in my ear.

He kisses behind my ear and down my neck. I try to push him off but I'm to weak.

"Finn stop. What are you doing?"

"We're gonna have some fun babygirl. Let's go."

He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the stairs. I try to get away but I'm still to weak, and getting weaker. Before we're out of the kitchen I hear someone yell at Finn.

"Finn! What you doing there man?"

"How about you look the other way Bellamy, this don't concern you."

"Actually.." he grabs Finns arm to stop him from leaving. "This is my sisters friend. And I will not just turn a blind eye so you can take her up to your room and rape her!"

"The sister you haven't talked to in 2 years? Why do you care!" Finn snaps

I'm just standing there. I would probably be laying on the floor if Finn wasn't holding me up.

"I'm not going to let you take Clarke upstairs Finn. You fucking drugged her! I suggest you leave her alone."

He let's go of me and like predicted I fall to the ground, hard.

"Go fuck yourself Blake." Finn shoves last Bellamy.

The last thing I remember is Bellamy picking me up and telling me it would all be okay.

~~~
I haven't proof read any of these last 2 chapters so ignore the spelling errors.