{8} Jealous

I feel a hand on my arm and it pulls me into a bed room. When I'm in the room the door closes and I hear it lock.

"Wha-" I'm cut off by someone slamming their lips on mine

I pull away and look up at who kissed me. To my surprise it's Bellamy. I should have been angry, that he kissed me and pulled me away from Murphy, but when I looked up in his eyes all the anger left my body.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I've been watching you all night."

"What? Why?"

"I couldn't keep my eyes off you in that dress. Plus, seeing you with Murphy all night made me a little angry."

"What? Did I make the Bellamy Blake jealous?"

"No. I don't know, just shut up and kiss me."

He pulls me in and our lips meet again. I melt into the kiss. He pulls us into the bed. He runs his hands up and down my sides. I run my hands through his hair. I suddenly remember the other morning and pull away. Since I was on top of him, I got off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He groans

"The other morning. You told me you'd make me breakfast, that you'd be there for me after the.." I stop talking and quiet my voice. "After the night I had. And you just left."

"I'm sorry Okay? Now come back here." He grabs my arm and pulls me back on the bed. He kisses me again.

I pull away. "Stop. You really upset me the other day.  I had a shitty night. But what made it better was when you told me what you did. And I don't know WHY I care, but I do!"

"Why are you so upset about it? It's not like we're dating?"

"You know what? It doesn't matter. I don't know why I'm getting so worked up about it. I'm just gonna go."

I leave the room. I didn't want to find Murphy, I wanted to be alone. I decided to walk back to my dorm, it wasn't far away so it wouldn't take me that long. I don't know why I got so worked up, and I don't know why I got so mad at Bellamy. Even thought I was mad at Bellamy, I couldn't stop thinking about him. And I hated myself for that.

Halfway home I decided to take a detour, I walked by this lake with a bench beside it. I decided to sit on the bench and take a breath. I sat down on the bench and stared at the water. I sit know how long it took but I eventually got tears in my eyes.

"Damnit. What is wrong with me?" I muttered

I wiped the tears away and decided to do something really stupid that I was probably going to regret.