Chapter 3- Bowling

*Sorry for the long gap of time between posting Ch.2 and 3. . :( I'll try my best to post soon. I'm going to start posting teasers and update dates at the end of each of my chapters, so be sure to check those out! :) Enjoy!*

_____________________________________________________________________________

As I support myself by holding onto the kitchen counter, I look up at the most amazing, gorgeous, talented, gorgeous, beautiful, gorgeous person who has ever walked the planet.

My legs feel like Jello. Stupid hormones.

“Hey.” he says.

I think I just wet my pants.

“I’m Josh.” he says, flashing his perfect, white smile.

“I know.” I say, somehow managing to get a sound out of my throat. “I’m Madi.”

He laughs, and I feel my head spinning. Laugh again. Please, laugh again.

“So there’s not really much space to sit, besides the floor, but if you want we can sit on the stairs and talk...” he says.

I nod my head, a bit too eagerly, and then follow him to the stairs.

As he sits down, the only thoughts in my head are to breathe. If I wouldn’t have been reminding myself, then I would be lying flat on the ground, unconscious, while the most attractive man in history of attractive men sat on a staircase…waiting for me.

“So?” I ask, my voice sounding dry and raspy. I clear my throat and try again, “Why did you guys move here?”

“Well, my mom wanted a house where we could be alone and away from all the paparazzi that always follow me…Wow, that made me sound like a conceited jerk.” he says.

“No! No, your…not, a jerk. Trust me.” I say.

“Well, thanks.” he says, laughing.

There it was again. Oh God. That laugh…

“So yeah, she thought it would be nice for us to be away from Hollywood and its drama for a bit. So, I’m staying with Connor and my mom until I have to go start shooting another movie in September.” he says.

“Catching Fire.” I say, much too quickly, and then correct myself, “Right?”

“Yeah! Are you a Hunger Games fan?” he asks.

Well heck to the yes! Absolutely! I could die- “Yeah. I’m, uh, a fan.” I say, stopping the ranting in my head.

“Cool! Well, I’ll make sure to bring back some autographs from the cast, if you want.” he says.

“Yeah, that’d be great, thanks.” I say, giving him a small smile, even thought my insides were ready to burst from excitement.

“So,” he says, “are there any fun places around here that you know of?”

This house. Right now. With you in it…

“Um, yeah, there’s a cool bowling place not far from here, if you’re into that.” I say.

“Really? I love bowling! You want to go? I’ll drive?” he asks.

Holy crap! Yes. Yes. Yes, I will absolutely go bowling with you.

Annoyed with the ranting still in my head, I nod my head and smile.

As we make our way into the kitchen, my legs found a way to stop shaking, and my hands have stopped sweating as much as they were before. Progress, I think, Progress.