Ch. 4

Hana was waiting in the library by herself. The school day had already ended. She had all the materials laid out and was totally ready to get into tutor mode, all she was missing was her tutee. She sighed. Ten minutes had passed and Hyunjin had yet to appear. She started scrolling through her social media out of boredom.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Hyunjin collapsed into the seat across from Hana. He was breathing heavily. Maybe from running, but what reason would he have to run all the way here?

Hana shook her head. "It's no problem," she assured him. "Let's get started now." She didn't want to waste any time. Hyunjin didn't argue. She spent the next hour teaching him how to solve equations and inequalities. He was pretty easy to teach. He listened well and was able to follow along for the most part. As he finished solving the last of the practice problems she'd given him, she figured now would be as good of a time as any to apologize. "Sorry..." it came out softly as if she was talking to herself. He looked up at her, confused. Seeing him up close, she couldn't deny that he was handsome.

"What for?"

Hana shrugged. "I don't know... Your teacher was mean to you yesterday because of me." It was awkward. She knew that what happened wasn't her fault, but she genuinely felt bad. She would've hated to be in his position.

Hyunjin shook his head and smiled. He had a beautiful smile. "It's not your fault."

Hana nodded. She knew. "Well," she smiled and started packing up, "we're done for today. You'll probably have a test in a week or so so let's work hard until then!"

Hyunjin smile grew wider as he nodded and bowed. "See you tomorrow."

Hana said goodbye then left first. Tomorrow huh...

⭐️

Hey! Idk if you guys watched, but Stray Kids just won another rookie award! I'm so proud of my children (even if I'm younger than all of them). They all worked really hard and we should all just take a moment to appreciate them and our Bang Leader. Chan waited seven years for this! I'm so glad he didn't give up. Stray Kids fighting! 💕