Ch. 10

Come Monday, Hana walked to school with a clouded mind. She wondered how she was supposed to face Hyunjin. Woojin had totally embarrassed her in front of him. Speaking of Woojin, she knew he was being a little unreasonable, but she didn't like upsetting him either. She sighed. How was she supposed to keep him happy and still hang out with Hyunjin?

"What's got you down so early in the morning?" Hana let out a yelp. It was just Jeongin. She glanced around. She was already at school. She wondered how she managed to make it without getting run over. He sighed. "Is this about what happened over the weekend?" She nodded, eyes downcast.

She had informed him and Minji over text. He said it wasn't a big deal, but Minji thought otherwise. Minji believed Hyunjin liked Hana and was adamant about it. Hana knew that Hyunjin didn't like her romantically and she knew that she didn't like him that way either, but the idea was messing with her head. She couldn't think straight and she hated it.

Jeongin offered her a hug then proceeded to walk her to class with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. She snaked an arm around his waist in turn. It wasn't unusual for them to be so touchy. They'd been best friends since the third grade after all, but people often mistook them for a couple.

⭐️

Writing about a big cast of characters is hard >_<, but I really want to see this story to the end. I hope you guys vote and leave comments. I'd really appreciate it 😊