It's Happening All Over Again

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome to my first written novel. English is not my native language so if I make any mistakes, please be sure to let me know! (Note for new readers: parts 1, 2 and 3 were made back in 2018, while the others were made from May 2020 and onwards, so I'm sorry if there happen to be any bad parts throughout those 3 chapters. My writing skills have, I'm pretty sure, improved since then, so I hope that, if there happen to be any boring or confusing parts, you will continue reading further, since I think that the rest of the story was carefully made. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this story! <3)

Y/N (Your name)
L/N (Last name)

Y/N L/N was an exceptional student with lots of friends. Even he wasn't so sure of how he made them, since he was a very quiet type of guy. Being alone and spending free time by himself was his preferred way of living. He was also multitalented. His will to learn something he wasn't good at was beyond imaginable, and already, at the age of 17 he became the best in 3 things: The ultimate model, the ultimate basketball player and the ultimate mixed martial artist. Everyone in his previous school knew that Hope's Peak Academy was going to make him their student, so that was probably the reason why he got so popular... Anyway, his fame didn't affect his personality all that much. He was always the same, the only thing that changed was that he couldn't even walk a few steps without being immediately recognized by people on the streets. Y/N's future was so bright and it seemed like it was all taken away by the future foundation...

Y/N: It's happening all over again?! Why, why did this happen to me? What have I ever done to deserve this?

You felt the same dizziness when approaching that cursed entrance door. You knew what was about to happen...

BAM

(???): H-hey, is h-he a-alright?

(???): Yeah, of course he is, after all we *are* the students of this school. They can't hurt us even if they wanted to.

(???): I-I guess y-you're r-right... Sorry!

(???): Hey, guys, shut up! Look! He's waking up

Once you opened your eyes, you were treated by many confused looks and as soon as you regained consciousness, you were able to see 15 other high school students looking at you.

(???): Hey man, do you maybe know what happened to all of us, or are you in the dark about all this too?

Even though you knew everything, you chose to stay silent since you thought that that information may attract too much attention to you.

Y/N: No, I have no idea...

(???): Ugh, all of you bastards are so useless!

(???): Keep your mouth shut! It's not like you know anything about our situation either!

(???): Hmph, whatever...

Y/N: (let me just check if *he* is behind all of this again...) Hey guys, have you felt the same thing I did, or was it just me, that strange dizziness...?

(???): Yup, It was like, total insanity! I have never felt something like that before!

(*sigh* it must be him... Why, Monokuma, I thought that we were the last survivors, however...)

Y/N: B-byakuya?? You're here too?? What happened to you?!

Byakuya: Huh, what are you talking about? I have never met you before.