The Real Hero

Monokuma: Alrighty! Let's see what the results are!!!

Nekomaru: *whispering to Y/N* Hey, did I do it right? I was supposed to vote for Fuyuhiko?

Y/N: Yup, that's how it happened in the first killing game as well...

Nekomaru: Phew! Alright! I'm hoping for the best outcome!!

Y/N: Same here..

After Monokuma's speech, the results popped up:

Y/N had 4 votes
...
...
Fuyuhiko had 5 votes
...
...
Everyone was standing in silence except..

Kazuichi: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!? WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE NOW BECAUSE OF Y-!!!!

Monokuma: Ding ding ding!!! Correct!! The one responsible for the murder of Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu... Is Fuyuhiko himself!!! Great job you guys!!!

Akane, Kazuichi and Sonia: W-WHAT?!?!

Hajime: Wait h-how did this...?

Nagito: *whispering to Hajime* Man.. Seriously? Voting for Y/N? First you're bullying women then this... What's wrong with you Hajime??

Hajime: Y-YOU TOLD ME THAT H-HE DID IT!

Nagito: Ahahaha! Of course he didn't! I mean, after him and I cleared the final dead room he had the best possible opportunity for a perfect murder! He wouldn't of missed out on that..!

Hajime: B-but.. Why did you..?

Nagito: It was a test... And you failed it. I guess that you really *are* just a nobody with no ultimate talent...

These words left Hajime in a state of mild shock and disbelief and after that, Nagito went over to Y/N

Nagito: Hah! Guess that I was wrong... My bad!

Nekomaru: OF COURSE YOU WERE WRONG YOU IDIOT!!

Y/N: What were you thinking?! It should've been obv-!

Nagito: Just.. Don't worry about it! The only thing that matters is that we didn't make a wrong choice..!

After saying that, Nagito went back to talk to Hajime

Nagito POV:

Nagito: He's smart, he will probably catch onto why I did this sooner or later but.. To be honest, I hope that he doesn't... I will kill them all... I have to... It's my destiny!

Nagito: *whispering to Hajime* don't tell this to Y/N. This was a test between you and me and as for your punishment: do not tell him!

Hajime: R-right.. I'm sorry..

Nagito: It's alright...

Y/N POV:

Y/N: He was so... Calm? Almost too calm..
...
What are you hiding, Nag- W-whooah!!!

Y/N's thoughts were delayed due to Chiaki and Nekomaru jumping on top of him

Chiaki: I knew it! I knew it all the time that you were in the right!!!

Gundham: Fuahahahaha! Well of course it was right! My all seeing eye couldn't have been wrong!

Nekomaru: HELL YEAH!!! IT'S TIME FOR A CELEBRATION!!

Y/N: N-nekomaru, get off of me, please, you're too heavy with that metal body!

Others came over to Y/N as well