I Didn't Do It!!

Akane: Well... Yeah... So... How do we... Y'know... Start?

Kazuichi: No idea.. I mean, Y/N was always the first one to start these trials but now he's just... Standing there quietly!

Y/N: ... You expect me to start anything up after accusing me of being the murderer?? What kind of logic is that!? Give me a question and I'll answer it truthfully to clear my name!

Kazuichi: Hmmm well.. Did you do it?

Y/N: *facepalm*

Nagito: Fine then! Guess that I'll have to do all the work here huh... No problem!

Nekomaru: *Whispering to Y/N* Don't worry! He shouldn't have anything on you!

Y/N: Thanks for the heads up! But don't worry, unless he somehow forges evidence like that one stupid prosecutor from that game, I should be fine!

Nekomaru: Gotcha!

Nagito: So first off, so everyone's in the clear here, tell us the secret of the funhouse!

Y/N: Why don't you tell them yourself? I mean we both completed the final dead room!

Nekomaru: YOU DID WHAT?!?!

Sonia: W-why!?

Nagito: Hey, everyone! Didn't we agree that I'm the one asking the questions? So please... Be quiet. And... Y/N, Again *I* am in a much better position than *you* in this trial, so cooperate, please.

Y/N: ... Whatever... The secret of the funhouse is that its' structural design was way different than what we thought it was

Hajime: Huh? What do you m-

Nagito: Don't interrupt him! He'll tell us, just be patient!

Hajime: F-fine! Jeez...

Y/N: We all thought that the building was horizontal, but actually it's vertical and everything's connected with the elevator being the middle part and the final dead room's secret room being placed in the center as well.

Nagito: There you go! Now, if everyone has any questions, you can ask!

Everyone stayed quiet

Nagito: Very well! So, since Y/N and myself are the only ones who actually completed the final dead room's challenge, we should be the ones who you guys should suspect the most!

Kazuichi: And why are you acting so mighty right now!? You are also a suspect!

Nagito: Kazuichi... Shut up. I'll get to it.

Kazuichi: ...

Y/N: Yeah... He definitely has changed... He's acting like Byakuya when someone tells him... Actually... No. He's just... Acting like Byakuya, that's it.

Nagito: As you all know, the elevator door was jammed so it indicates that someone pushed Fuyuhiko off!

Sonia: And how might you know that??

Nagito: Ughh!! Is everyone in this room as stupid as Kazuichi?!

Sonia: What!? Don't compare me to that imbecile!!

Kazuichi: Hey! W-What's that supposed to mean?!? *sniff*

Nagito: If you just looked up, it was obvious that the door was jammed and after I found this toy *shows remote toy* it makes me wonder whether our culprit used it to get the elevator to go down so he could execute his plan...

Y/N: Alright, can I just stop this charade?

Nagito: Of course! I mean this debate *is* between you and me mister three ultimate talents!