The Last Debate (part 1)

Monokuma appears:

Monokuma: So... Another one bites the dust, huh? Oh well... A body has been discovered!!! Nagito Komaeda's out!!!

Hajime: Huh..? What do you mean by he's out?!

Monokuma: Oh, well... You know... He's heading off to that other place! Hell, preferably! Ah-hahahahahaha!!

Monokuma POV:

Monokuma: I know that he knows everything! What's taking him so long to tell them?!?

Hajime POV:

Sonia: W-who could've possibly done this?!?

Akane: Could it have been...?

Chiaki: No! He wouldn't of... Surely!!

Kazuichi: I agree, he helped me see that she's not worth it!! *pointing towards Sonia*

Sonia: W-what?!? What do I have to do with any of this?!

Monokuma: Whooo!! More drama!! Just keeeep it Goin'~!

Hajime: Give us the the Monokuma files already.....

Monokuma: Of course! Here you go! I'll see you in an hour! Good luck!!

Chiaki: Wait, hold on!!

Monokuma: Eh?

Chiaki: Where's Y/N?!? You must have done something to him! We can't find him anywhere!!

Monokuma: Wha, whaa? He's missing again? *crying* Man... He must love avoiding me... Welp... Here, give him the file once you find him...

Hajime: Hold on!! You mean, you don't know where he is?!

Monokuma: Noope! I've been looking for him for quite some time! Crazy, right?!

Nekomaru: Where do we look for him?!

Monokuma: Who cares about that right now?! You have a dead body right next to you!! That should be the main priority!!

Nekomaru: NAGITO WAS JUST A PETTY LIAR WHILE Y/N'S A TRUE FRIEND!

Monokuma: Sheesh... Well, how would I even know?! You gotta find that one out for yourself!! Cyaa later! Puhuhuhu...

Monokuma dissappears:

Sonia: Why... Who could have even done this?!

Hajime: We were all together when we tried to put out the fire with the fire grenades...

Kazuichi: No one else could have done it but..

Everyone looks at Chiaki:

Everyone: Him...

Chiaki: It... It could have also been a suicide! Y/N would of never...

Gundham: That certainly *is* true... We must consider that as a possibility...

Hajime: But just look at the body!! Y/N is the only one capable of doing this!!

Akane: You're saying that Y/N would've murdered Nagito like this!?

Chiaki: Are you out of your mind?

Hajime: I'm just... Looking at this case logically...!! Nekomaru was with us and Y/N is strong enough to... You know.. -

Chiaki: No, it has to have been a suicide... There... Really is no other explanation to it..!

Gundham: How are you so sure...?