Forming.. Friendships?

This is a filler chapter which involves character development and a lot of conversations, if you find that stuff boring, you can always skip to the next chapter, there will be nothing in these parts that will progress the main story, so don't worry! <3

Y/N: Oh, guess that we've finally got some free time on our hands huh?
...
...
...
Well, time to sleep through the entire day! No way am I hanging out with them..

As soon as I was about to enter my cottage, I saw a guy running at the speed of light and stopping next to me.

Hajime: *Huff puff* h-hey Y/N, do you mind spending some free time with me?

Y/N: Uhh, I don't really like interacting with others all that much and stuff, I just wanna sleep at my cott-

Hajime: Come on! Please! The truth is, I want to get to know you better.

Y/N: Well, I didn't lie just now atleast... I'm horrible with long conversations but... I don't really find it all that amusing to be alone...........
..........
Ughhhhh fine...

Y/N: Oh, sure thing, but I kinda wanna start with you Hajime, you didn't really tell us anything during these 2 days, you know?

We went over to the beach and chatted about our situation and what we used to do in our normal lives

Hajime: Something about me, huh? Well.... To tell you the truth, I'm not all that interesting to begin with, I'm kind of just... A normal student, atleast that's what I remember.

Y/N: What? There's no way that you're That plain, come on! There must be something!

Hajime: Well... Ha ha... I don't.. Know, all I remember is that I admired Hope's Peak Academy a lot, and I thought that, because I was bullied at school, it would form a path of success for me, that's.. Really all I remember

Y/N: Jesus Christ he is that plain, oh God...

Y/N: Well, it's a start atleast... You're not *that* plain, it's something after all

Hajime: I'm sorry but that's really all I know... And what about you? You just seem so special so I wanted to know you better.

Y/N: Well this conversation can't be anymore boring, seriously I'll fall asleep soon, hmm let's see..

Y/N: Me, huh? Well, I can't tell you all that much about me, but what I *can* tell you is that I am an ultimate level 100 hokage who posseses 50 powerful jutsus which I use to slaughter my enemies in battles!

Hajime: W-what the... Really???

Y/N: Nah, that was a lie, to be honest I'm not some kind of insane guy but everyone seems to think that way so I started making those jokes more and more often

Hajime: O-oh, I see, haha... Why did I even believe that...

Y/N: But seriously now, all that you need to know about me right now is that I'm the survivor of the first game, and that I won't ever forgive the people that followed the mastermind's orders and..... Killed them all...

Hajime: What?? You're not lying to me again, are you?

Y/N: Damn it, I seriously need to learn to not blabber everything out! Ugh... I'm such an idiot!!

Y/N: ... I don't really like talking about it... But all I'll tell you right now is that even if we manage to avoid Monokuma's traps together, even if we defeat Monokuma together, hell even if we all survive this killing game together! None of you, and I repeat *none of you* will like the ending of this.... Game....