The Last Debate (part 2)

Nobody was aware of it at that time, but the last class trial had finally started:

Kazuichi: I'll start this trial off by saying that Hajime should be punished immediately for killing        Y/N!!

Hajime: And I'll continue it by saying that you're the Traitor!!

Nekomaru: JUS-

Chiaki: Let's all calm down, okay?

Sonia: She's right! Arguing will not get us anywhere!

Kazuichi: I'm just pointing out the obvious!!

Gundham: And how can you be so sure...?

Kazuichi: Well... He..- He was the only one who could've done it!! I'm telling you!

Chiaki: We don't even know whether Y/N's dead or not! Let it go for now! We have to talk about Nagito!

Kazuichi: Nagito was a complete douche! I'd rather discuss this!!

Chiaki: Hey, Monokuma!

Monokuma: Eh?

Chiaki: What happens if there are two killers in one class trial?

Monokuma: Ooooh~! I'm glad you asked!! It's pretty simple, actually... The second killer won't graduate and won't get punished for his deed!! Look at it like... A freebie, y'know! Nobody gets anything!

Akane: So... That would mean that      Y/N's death was... Meaningless...?

Monokuma: Well... It would have a meaning for me since he would finally be gone!! But.. Yeah, mostly meaningless! Puhuhuhu!

Chiaki: There, you've got your answer!! Now let's focus on this!

Kazuichi: Ugh... Alright.. If we must.. But, if something *did* happen to Y/N, we will punish Hajime accordingly!!!

Chiaki: Stop saying that! Nothing happened!

Hajime: Just ignore him... However... Isn't this mystery technically unsolvable if we don't know whether Y/N's dead or not?

Sonia: I'm afraid it is... If Y/N truly is the killer then Monokuma could just be hiding him on the island!

Akane: Wait so... How the hell is this fair?? Monokuma!!

Everyone: Tell us the truth!!!!!

Monokuma: I'm telling you this for the hundredth time, I. DON'T. KNOW!

Kazuichi: Don't lie to us!! You know everything that's happening around here!!

Monokuma: That should be the case!! But.. I can't find that bastard anywhere..! Even with my enhanced ultravision, I can't spot him!!!!

Sonia: Enhanced ultravision?!?

Monokuma: Of course! What'd you expect from a bear that is also the creator of all of this!!

Sonia: You've.. Got a point...

Nekomaru: We still need answers!!! We won't be sure unless we know!!

Akane: How are we supposed to know, though?!

Gundham: If there is one thing that Y/N taught me... It's that he is a kind soul who would've been banished from hell a long time ago...

Kazuichi: He helped me with my biggest problem on this island... He made me see that I was being a complete fool...

Nekomaru: He wanted to sacrifice himself in order for everyone to live!

Sonia: He... Said it multiple times. That he will always try his best to protect everyone!

Akane: I feel like I could trust him..