Reunion

Y/N: W-what is happening...? Where am I...?

Y/N was located inside of a capsule with a bunch of electrical equipment attached to him. He was also wearing some weird looking contraption on his head:

A/N: The look of the capsule:

Y/N: What the- I can't open this! *Punching the capsule* HEY! IS ANYONE OUT THERE? WHERE AM I?! YOU KNOW I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC, RIGHT??

Byakuya POV:

Byakuya: Why do I have to keep watch on everyone here when they're clearly all sleeping.. Makoto could've atleast given me a meaningful task...

At that moment, Byakuya heard someone screaming from inside one of the capsules:

Byakuya: Huh? What is that...? Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Byakuya??

Byakuya: So.. I guess that you managed to survive huh..?

Y/N: Just get me out of here then we'll talk, I'm freezing!

Byakuya: Hmph.. Fine...

After getting Y/N out, Byakuya went to get the others:

Byakuya: Guys, take a little break! We have a visitor!

Kyoko: What are you talking about...

Makoto: Yeah, it should be impossible for anyone to wake up ye- Y-Y/N? IS THAT REALLY YOU!?!

Kyoko: How did you...?

Makoto: It doesn't matter!! What matters is that he's with us again!!

Makoto ran up to Y/N and hugged him. Everyone else quickly joined in to create a group hug (even Byakuya):

Makoto: Does this mean that it's finally over?! Did you figure it out?

Y/N: Not really.. I ended up dying to one of them...

Makoto: Then how are you... You know..?

Y/N: I remembered.. Everything. Junko corrupted the entire world but I managed to remember from one of her... Prizes.

Kyoko: A book of Hope's Peak Academy's history?

Y/N: Yeah, I recalled some of the lost memories from there while I remembered the others subconsciously..

Byakuya: So that book really did serve a purpose, huh..?

Makoto: I told you that it wouldn't be useless to program it in!!

Y/N: Nevermind that right now! Our main priority should be hacking into the system and getting inside the game to stop this massacre!! The guy who killed me told me that he'll get rid of them all! We need to hurry up!!