An Unexpected Surprise

(7AM):

After finally eating something Y/N easily fell asleep, however the problem was that he didn't really want to wake up:

Monokuma: Ahem-

Nothing else was able to be heard due to Y/N burying his head in the pillow, covering his ears

Y/N: Let me sleep a little bit longer.. Just this day... I'm exhausted!

However, ignoring the alarm didn't really help since..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Nekomaru: HEY, Y/N!! ARE YOU THERE?!?

Kazuichi: Open the God damn door! We're worried about you!!!!!

Akane: I swear I'm gonna beat the shit out of you if you're pranking us!!!!

Y/N: ... *sigh* of course...

Y/N: *shouting* No worries, everyone! I'm here, just wanted to get some extra sleep, you know?!?

Kazuichi: O-oh... Sorry for waking you up!

Y/N: Whatever...

After getting dressed, Y/N went over to the kitchen along with everyone else (except Nagito), where no one was talking because of what happened yesterday. However, the silence was broken up by..

Monomi: Helloooo everyonee~!!! It's your favorite lovey dovey rabbit!! I have some very exciting news!!

Gundham: It can't exactly be "news" if we all already know what the mystery is...

Sonia: That's right.. We already saw that the last island was available!

Kazuichi: So now, can you please leave us alone?

Monomi: *sniff* y-yeah no p-

Just as she was about to leave..

Y/N: Hey guys, come on! If it wasn't for her, we would've never been able to access any of the islands! Atleast thank her!

Monomi: Y-Y/N?

Kazuichi: Huh?? On whose side are you???

Nekomaru: It should be obvious that she's working with the mastermind!!

Monomi: B-but I really am n-

Akane: Don't deny it!!

Y/N and Chiaki: Calm down guys! She's not our enemy!!

Nekomaru: WHAT?!? And how can you possibly know??

Y/N: A long story about betrayal...

Sonia: What about you, Chiaki? Weren't you on our side when we all thought she was our enemy?

Chiaki: I just.. Know that she isn't!

Y/N: Now thank her! She deserves it..

Kazuichi: T-thanks, Monomi..

Nekomaru: Thank you for defeating those monsters!!!

Gundham: My four devas along with myself give you a warm thanks for your actions...

Sonia: Exactly what Gundham said!!

Monomi: *crying* Y-you guys... Thank you so so so much!!! I will keep trying my very best to protect you all!!!

She cheerily left after saying that

Akane: I still think that she's up to no good.. But if you guys say so...