An Alarming Letter

Soon afterwards, the 10pm announcement had been played by Monokuma...

Monokuma: Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy school trip executive committee has an announcement to make! It is now 10pm! Please return to your rooms and relax... Let the sound of the ocean gently rock you to sleep! Now then, sweet dreams everyone! Good niiiiiiiight!

Y/N: Huh... He sure hasn't changed a lot has he... Oh well, atleast even he has to follow these stupid rules... Also, guess that he won't be praying for the bed bugs to not bite so guess I'll be cautious of them, haha..

Y/N: Ugh, how do I not remember Byakuya... Did my memory get removed as well? No, that can't be it, after all I remember Monokuma, I remember all the others that were in the first game with me! Then, what the hell is happening? Why is Byakuya so much different and why are we both stuck here along with these stupid ultimate d-

I suddenly stopped after hearing a suspicious knock on the door

Y/N: Huh? The nighttime announcement had just played... There is no reason for me to open that door, after all, I have to be cautious because obviously I can be targeted right about now...

Y/N: Knowing Monokuma, he probably has another traitor working for him... Dang it. I shouldn't have revealed all of this so soon.

Byakuya: (from the other side of the door) I know you're in here, after all, I saw you enter. I'm suspicious about something and I want to talk to you about it. Atleast you don't seem like a complete imbecile unlike the others...

Y/N: So what, I have no reason to trust you whatsoever.

Byakuya: Hmph, I see how it is. You don't trust me. Am I right?

Y/N: I.... Just said that...

Byakuya: No, my genius self got to that conclusion!

Y/N: ...

Byakuya: Very well then. Meet me at the kitchen tomorrow, just until everyone arrives. Even if I decide to kill you there, I won't have the time to escape or hide the murder.

Y/N: I see... Alright then, tomorrow at 6am, before Monokuma's morning announcement.

Byakuya: And when is that? Do you happen to know?

Y/N: Eh, around 7 to 8am I suppose.

Byakuya: Pfft whatever, I suppose that it will be enough time...

Y/N: Now go away, will you. I still have some things to go over without idiots like you interrupting.

Byakuya: C-could it be? Have I finally found someone more annoying and careless than this jerk I'm disguised as?? Hah... Very interesting...

And so, after collecting your thoughts, you went to bed.

**6AM**

Y/N: Man, it sure is a pain waking up without an alarm clock. It's kind of weird actually? I'd normally break an alarm clock every day whilst living with my parents.. Hah guess that that's one positive thing that this mess brought..

After waking up, I quickly arrived at the restaurant, and, surprisingly, Byakuya was already waiting.

Byakuya: Right on time, huh? Hah... Well I guess that with 3 ultimate talents, it *is* expected of you to not be late...

Y/N: Just cut the small talk... Why did you want to talk to me?

Byakuya: Take a look at this.

After saying that, Byakuya handed a suspicious looking paper to me. This was written on it:

Be careful! The first kill will happen tonight. Someone will definetly kill someone!