1

'It's been two years since we started the search for the ink machine, and we still haven't found it. I'm worried that the devil will come get me and Mugs soon. Or Worse, kill us before we can see home again. Bendy and Boris are looking for the parts to the Ink machine but so far we have only found two, a gear and a wrench. Bendys sickness has also gotten worse, I would wake up in the middle of the night just to hear him coughing.'

As I finished writing in my diary Bendy called me over.

"Hey Cuphead, come here for a moment."

"What is it Bendy?" I asked as closed the book and walked over to him.
"I know where the next piece is." He replied

"That's amazing, let's go!" I said as I started walking towards a rock near him.

"Ya see-......That's the thing...... uhh...it's with the..... uhm..... it's with the devil." He said with a with a nervous stutter .

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed "Mugs and I have strict orders to not go back without completing our mission! It- it's death if we go back there!".

"I know Cup, but we need this part, it's the final and hardest one to grab." He said with a sigh "Either we do this now or we do it last."

He stared me down with a stern look and I sighed.

"Fine. we're in."

"Cuppy, come play catch with me and Boris!" Mugman yelled over to me.

I watched him catch a ball made out of mud and throw it back to Boris.

"Those two are too nice for their own good." Bendy said as he packed his bags. "You know, if it wasn't for Boris I would have never saved your life."

I blushed at what he said, and silently thanked Boris. Then I realized what I did.

'CUPHEAD WHAT THE FUCK?!' My internal voice yelled 'Why are you blushing!? Your supposed to kill Bendy not be falling for him!'

As I panicked, I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone say "Come on, we're getting ready to leave."

I turned to see Mugman looking down at me from where I was sitting and pointing with his thumb to the campsite from last night.

"I'm coming, I'm coming "

I picked myself  up off the rock I was sitting on and started walking. That's when I herd a rustling in the bushes. I stoped and scanned the area, everyone was ahead of me packing up the camp, so none of them were messing with me. I turned to face the bushes and slowly walked towards them with my hand ready to shoot.

As I parted the bushes I found something unusual, it was a toddler. They looked less then 3 years old with brunette jelly like hair like mine and a cup for a head. I looked back to the group and they were still packing up camp. I crawled further into the bushes and crouched in front of the kid.

"Hey bud, where are your parents? Did they leave you here or did you wander off?"

The kid looked me right in they eyes and I realized how would he wander off when we're on a mountain with rough terrain, it was hard enough for us to find a camping area last night.

"B-baba....ung-p-pa" the kid babbled while holding out their hands.

"What is it, are you trying to tell me something?" I replied holding out my finger for the kid to grab onto it. That's when I noticed them, tiny bumps on the side of the kids head.

'What are these, injuries, or something else.'

I reached my hand out to touch them and the kid snuggled into my hand like a cat. I stilled, surprised at the movement before shaking my head and feeling for the bumps.

When I found them I moved the blob of brown jello hair to see them better. I stopped at what I saw.

'A-are those-'

On ether side of the kids cup shaped head were tiny horns getting ready to grow in, but that's not all I saw. Swishing behind the kid was a imp like tail, it was as small as a curled pug tail.

I stepped back as the kid looked at me curiously. 'I-it can't be, r-right, this kid isn't, COULDN'T be mi-our..."

"Baba! P-paba! Pape!" The kid kept trying to say something but I shook my head frantically. 'D-don't say it. Don't. Please don-"

"Papa!!!"

My world came crashing down when the kid said that.

"Alright that's it, your not real-"
I reached out my hand to grab the kid. When my hand got close enough to touch them, the kid evaporated into a cloud of smoke.

Hey y'all! I know it's been a while but I'm hopefully gunna re-write the story a bit! That is... if I don't lose interest- TvT
Even so, I hope you like this new chapter!
~ Toy ❤️