4

Mugs POV:
Boris and I walked to the door of our room and opened it to see my brother asleep on the wrong bed. "What's he doing on my brother and I's bed?"

I looked at him then walked towards them "I have no idea." I whent to the front of the bed and snickered, cuphead and bendy we're asleep while cuddling.

Boris walked over to see what I was snickering at the giggled at what he saw. Felix was trying to turn the couch into a bed but it was to heave for him to lift " Boris, Mugman can you help me with my bed." Felix whispered while getting out his pillow and blanket.

"You don't need to do that Felix, you can just sleep on the cushions of the normal couch." Said Boris as he covered bendy and cuphead with a spare blanket and I got some pillows.

"Your right but I'm a messy sleeper so it would be better if the sofa was a bed." Said Felix as I looked back to when I was sleeping near him and he accidentally kicked me. I giggled at what he would do to his tent when he slept alone.

"What are we gonna do with us?" I Asked Boris as I pulled out my pjs from my bag. " well I guess that we would have to sleep together?" Said Boris blushing a bit while looking away from me. I just tilted my head wondering why he was blushing "that's fine with me." I said walking into the bathroom to change then brushing my teeth.

I noticed when I got out of the bathroom that cuphead didn't have a lemon teabag in his hair like he always did when he fell asleep, that's what made his hair blonde.

I rummaged through his bag finding the box of lemon teabags and taking one out to put in his hair. Cuphead hated it if he woke up with no teabag in his hair. I quietly slipped the teabag into his head bobbing it up and down to make sure it was working and it was so I let the string fall to the side of his head with a thud.

"I can't wait to meet cala tomorrow at the restaurant." I said and as I did I could see Boris's head lower just a bit and his expression sadden.

"Are you ok Boris?" I asked, he just lifted his head up and sighed nodding. I knew something was wrong but I was tired so I laid down on the bed and fell asleep.