8

After breakfast we said good bye to calamaria and went back to the room. Boris and bendy avoided each other to the point that they wouldn't even look at one another. Felix sensed the tension in the air and suggested that we go into three separate groups, one person would take care of jackpot, while the other two go see the island and get supplies for the next trip. We agreed that Boris and Mugman would go get food, and Bendy and I would go get tools and stuff. After getting far enough away from the other two, we started talking and getting supplies. As we were passing one of the shops I herd someone say,

" Cuphead! Is it really you!?"

I turned and saw a old kettle walking towards me.

"Um......hello..........."

I scoured my brain for his name,

"hello.......Elder Kettle! How have you been?"

I raised my arms to give him a hug and hit bendy in the process.

"OW! That hurt yuno."

I put my hands down and turned to face him.

"Well bo-ho, does mr.demon want me to get him a wittle bandage"

I heard kettle laughing as I started to give bendy a nuggy.

"Looks like you made some good friends while you were gone. So what brings you here!"

Elder kettle said while putting his hand on my back.

"Oh well, we're just passing through, heh....."

I trailed off not wanting to say where we were going, and that's when bendy spoke up,

"we're going to the devils casino!"

He said while pointing to the sky. I glared at him as the whole market went quiet.

"Ok bends, you said to much, it's time to go."

I nugged him slightly to signal that we need to go, but he stayed put. I whispered in his ear

"BENDY! we need to GO!"

, Then elder kettle spoke up,

"you boys better be forgetting about going there, or else you'll be in a lot of danger. You know from experience, ain't that right cuphead."

I saw a cold look in his eyes. when I was about to reply, bendy said

"Allrighty then, would you look at the time, I guess we better get going!"

Then turned towards the opposite direction and started walking. I soon followed. We walked to a quiet part of town and continued on a gravel path.

"So......where are we going?"

I asked as bendy led me down a path.

"You'll see in a minute, I saw this place on the 'you are here' bord and I wanted to check it out."

When he said the 'you are here' part he even lifted his hands and did the quote signals, and I thought it was funny. We walked down the path and I started to hear the sound of waves crashing on a beach. Bendy slid down a slope and landed with his feet in sand. I slid down after him and found the most amazing ocean sunset that I have ever seen.

"Wow......... I can't believe you knew about this."

We sat down in the sand and watched the sunset. I started to pick up the sand and let it run down my fingers when I looked at Bendy. The sun reflecting off of his face made it look like he was glowing, it made me want to put my hand on his cheek. I put my hand back in the sand when bendy pointed at the waves.

"Look there's some sea shells!"

He picked them up and showed them to me. One was a dark red color and the other was a black color with tan spots. They looked so pretty.

"Here, one sec."

Bendy took his bag and pulled out two leather strings. He proceeded to take a knife and put tiny holes in the shells were he strung the strings. He put the black on e around his neck then when he was done with mine, he lifted the strap above my head and brought it down to lay on my shoulders.

"There, we match now!"

He was smiling and I couldn't help but think he looked adorable. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him close, making him sit on my lap. Then I gave I'm a hug, not a long one but a quick, sentimental one. Then without knowing it, acting by my heart and not my head, I said,

"You are so cute, that's why I love you."

When I reillised what I had said, it was too late.