3

We passed by a couple of shops when a kid about my age walked up to us.

"welcome to inkwell, you all look tired come and stay at my hotel" I questioned him but everyone else was very tired so we all said yes

"sence you're all new you might not know our currency" they said as we followed them to an inn

" here in inkwell we trade food for things instead of use money." I silently questioned him as we followed him to a run down hotel.

We entered the lobby which looked like a mall not a hotel. Pillars lined the walls, the floors were made of marble, and the breakfast buffet had very expensive pancake and wallffle makers.

We all stared at the inside of the hotel while Felix walked over and gave a man there bag of mushrooms that Boris used for the soup he makes.
I herd a small coff and looked tword bendy, he had his hand over his mouth then proceeded to pull it away. I could see black stuff on his hand and gasped "bendy are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea yea I'm fin-" he couldn't finish his sentence when he started a big choffing fit. Everyone looked at him while i picked him up in my arms. He coffed into my coat leaving black marks on it

" we should get going" Said Felix leading us to our room. Once we got there I was about to lay bendy on one of the beds when Boris told me to keep him where he is so I sat down on the couch.

Felix sat next to me and Boris tried to stop the ink from coming out of the little demon. After awhile the ink stopped and bendy looked normal. While the coffing fit happened bendy fell asleep in my arms.

I lightly got up and put bendy on one of the beds, the one he and Boris would share. The one next to it mugman and I would sleep in and Felix would sleep on the couch.

The others whent to see what there was to do in the town. Jackpot, Bendy and I stayed in the room.

It had a small bathroom with two sinks, a small kitchen, if you could call it that, and a TV along with the couch, coffee table, and beds it was cosie.

"Mmmm, cup are you here?" I looked at Bendy who was laying next to me on his bed. I was sitting while watching TV waiting for him to wake up after two hours. " ya I'm here short stuff, do you need anything?" I asked as bendy slowly sat up watching a cooking show with me.

" no, how long was I out?" He said as his head wavered from side to side as if It didn't know where to go. "About two hours, counting the cofing fit about three." As I said that bendy's head laid on my arm sence my shoulder was to tall to reach for him.

I stiffened then lowered my body so his head could lay on my shoulder. After a while my eyes slowly started feeling like boulders falling over my eyes. I sank to the bed in a laying position and with out even realizing it I wrapped my arms around Bendy's waist and dozed off.