6

Cuphead PVO
I slowly opened my eyes to the early morning sun. After my vision has cleared I look at the face of the person who I am embracing so tightly. "HOLY SHIT!" I yell as I see who it is. "Bro what's the matter?" Mugman said as he sat up on his bed. He looked over to see me standing up on the bed and pointing at bendy who was sleeping soundly."WHY THE FUCK, WAS I HUGING HIM IN MY SLEEP!" I yelled as I got off the bed. By this point my yelling woke up Felix and jackpot, who was sleeping on his face. Felix sat up and jackpot fell off his face and onto his lap. "What are you yelling about cuphead? Was there a spider in your hair like before?" He asked in a sleepy tone. "N-no there isn't......" I felt my face start to blush as I remember how I reacted when I found a spider in my hair after I woke up. "Bro keep your voice down we're trying to sleep.....what time is it?" Mugman looked at the bedside table that had an electric clock on it. I saw his eyes widen when he saw the time. "GAH! Holy crap we need to get going or we'll be late for the meeting with Cala!" I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:30. The time that we were supposed to meet Cala for brunch was in an hour. I went over to my bed and grabbed bendy forcefully, proceeding to shake him awake. "C-c-c-c-u-u-u-p-p-p-s-s-s-t-t-t-o-o-o-o-p-p-p-p" I heard him say through the shaking. I stopped and set him on the bed then grabbed his bag and threw it at him. "We have to get going if we wanna meet with the octopus girl." I said as I saw Boris get up and go into the bathroom. "Okay, okay, I'm moving, I'm moving." We all got dressed as fast as we could then left for the cafe. Boris was wearing his signature bandana with some caprees and a sweatshirt with a bone on it. Mugs was wearing his scarf on his waist like a belt with some shorts and a v-neck t-shirt. Bendy had a hat on and his goggles around his neck, his bag was nowhere in sight so I assumed that he left it in the room. His shirt was a stripped Black and Tan button down with grey jeans. I had a tank top and shorts on because of how warm it was. Felix had a t-shirt and sweatpants on. We decided to leave jackpot in the room because we weren't going to be gone long.