10

"Apparently they had been attacked on there way back from shopping. Two of the devils goons who were sent to kill Cuphead and Mugman attacked. Mugman told Boris to run, so he did as he heard lazers being fired behind him. When he looked back he saw Mugman getting taken away. He wanted to do something but Boris knew he was too weak. So instead he ran back to the room to find us. But you weren't here so he got kinda stressed, and here we are now."

I looked at Felix and sighed. It was going to be a long week. I walked over to the window which was facing the devils casino. I managed to remember what I was like inside the strange building. Then I remembered someone who could help.

"Felix, I know someone who will help us."
"You do! Who is it?"

I turned to find Felix sitting on the bed and petting Jackpot. I walked over to the hotel phone and picked it up. I dialed a number I memorized years ago and pressed call. 'Blring...Blring...Blring...*click*' I was super surprised that they actually awnserd.

"Yes, who is it and what do ya want, I'm busy."

I could hear the faint sounds of some sort of pottery wheal and clicking of a pedal.

"*sigh* Satein, I know that your not that busy."
"Well, cuppy, it's been a while, what ya need, and I am busy working on a order so hurry up."

I rolled my eyes and continued,

"It's Mugman, the devil has him and we need help."
" hmmmmm ok come to my house in a half-hour."

She hung up the phone and I put it back. I turned to Felix just as Boris was coming from the other side of the room.

"Get all your important stuff because we're leaving the room, in fact, we're leaving the town."

Boris and Felix looked at me as if I was crazy.

"B-but Bendy, he still needs time to heal."
"Boris is right Cuphead, we need to wait till Bendy is in a shape where he can travel."

I shook my head as I gathered my stuff and put on my coat. I picked up Jackpot and put him in my pocket as I turned and looked at Boris and Felix.

"It's ok, I can carry him on my back. It will be better if we stay outside of town, my friend said we can stay at her place. It's outside of town so it works."

Boris and Felix looked at each other with a look in their eyes. Felix went to put his stuff in his bag as Boris wiped away some ink from Bendys face. I went over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok bud, we will get Mug back"

Boris nodded and put his stuff in his bag. I hefted Bendy on my back as Boris put all of Mugmans stuff with his. Felix grabbed my bag and put it on his back and opened the door.

"Well, shall we get going."

I looked at Boris who avoided my gaze and nodded. We left the hotel and walked over to a nearby park with a hiking path branching off of it. I went to the beginning of the path and stepped forward, then I felt a hand on my wrist.

"W-where are you going Cuphead?"

I looked a Boris who had fear in his eyes.

"It's ok, her house is at the end of this path, don't worry."

Boris nodded and let go of my arm as I continued on the path. Felix and Boris followed without any more hesitation. Soon we came across a small area that had a fire pit in the middle. It looked as if it could hold multiple tents. We continued forward and we came across a split in the path. One had a gate that says 'No Trespassing' and the other, the trees grew in the shape of an arch. I turned to the gate and pushed it open, Boris and Felix walked through and closed the gate. We continued down the path until we came across a small house, more shed then house though, I walked up to the front door, nocked, and backed away. Soon I heard footsteps on the other side of the door and someone unlocking the door. I looked up as the door opened and saw the silhouette of a demon.
------------------------
I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating the open eyes but I will try to update more often. My parents are annoying me to get my grades up and I haven't had time to write lately. I'm sorry so please just be a little more patient 😁. And don't forget, if you notice any mistakes comment on it and I'll give that person a shoutout. I hope you have a goochi day my dudes OwO
--------------
Edit:
I'm sorry I haven't been updating mutch but please if ya like fairy tail, read my two other books, I'm kinda in a sad spot rn so if y'all could read them, it would make me feel loved. I'm not saying u HAVE to read them, but ya can if y'all want.