2

As we walked through the morning mist mountains I couldn't push the baby out of my mind.
It was still vivid in my memory and when bendy looked at me I could feel myself blushing.

I could hear Mugman and Boris talking up ahead about something.
Bendy was looking at the map and Felix was looking at his own map.
The birds where chirping a sweet tune and the bushes has dew droplets on there leaves.

I picked one of the bush and blew into it making a leaf wisle. I wislead some do ,re ,me's then whent on to a calming song that I would hum every night just to go to sleep. I would also sing it to mugs when we were young and he couldn't sleep.

Mug notest what I was playing and soon humed along in a different pitch. Bendy soon followed and Boris chimed in.

We were like this for a while then I stopped wisleing but everyone kept humming. At this point Felix came in but instead of humming he was singing the notes "la la la lu lu lu lu de do" he sang. I guessed that they have all heard the song before, even jackpot started mewing along.

I started singing softly but it soon got louder

Fly above the clouds
Above all your fears
To the stars
Or in the mountains

Fly away
Fly away
Fly to your home

In the stars
Above the clouds
Where you belong
And where none have explored

To your imagination
And more..........

I abruptly stopped the song and so did everyone else after a while I turned To Bendy and Felix and asked

"Are we coming up to a town soon?"

"Yes, it's called Inkwell. Is that where your from Cuphead?"
Answered Felix not looking up from the map.

"Inkwell... Yeah, that's where we were both born. Muggy and I loved it there until we had to move." I replied saging my head a bit and looking down.

"I'm guessing that's when your dad started working with the devil?" Said Bendy as he looked at me with kind eyes.
He was still pretty short so I could see him in the corner of my eye.

"Yep, we had to leave our guard dog behind though." I looked up at the clouds. One looked like a dog and I smiled lightly.

"You had a guard dog?" Asked bendy with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah, one with a bunch of fur. Muggy and I would fall asleep on his fur in the shade outside our house." Saying that made me remember what it felt like, nice, warm, and soft. Always

comforting no matter where you are. "Wow, he must be super nice then." I looked at bendy and replied with a "Yep."

"Cuphead, was your House 1987 Tea drive.?" Felix asked, cutting into our conversation.

"Yeah.. why?" I wondered where Felix got that information, we never told them that was our old address.

"Because apparently your guard dog is still there." He said staring at the map with a look I couldn't describe

"WHAT?! Muggy come here for a sec." I said to my brother waving him towards us."What is it Cup?" Mug asked stopping so we could catch up.

"Did you know that Moonlight was still at our house?" I said wondering how I still remembered his name.

"WHAT?! He's still there?!" Said mugman excitement in his voice.
"Yes, I wonder how he survived all these years.." I said, the excitement and happiness consuming my mind.

Mugs and I talked about about the fact that moonlight was still there, at our house most likely waiting for us to return. 'he should've been gone by now' I mentally said to myself because mugman wouldn't want to hear it. We talked all morning until we reached the town entrance.