11

"Took ya long enough so ya bet-oh you brought friends- how, exiting."
She looked at Boris, bendy, and Felix then rolled her eyes.
She walked in the house and put her finger up, beckoning us in.
"Anyway, I'm Satein nice to meet ya, your rooms are that way, and NO ONE goes in my room or office, ya got it."
"Yea yea Satein we got it calm down."
I rolled my eyes and started walking to our rooms, leaving the clay and paint covered demon in the sitting room.
We walked down a hallway with a couple doors, each with a sign on it, such as- finished, paint, clay, etc. The only ones without signs were two at the end of the hallway.
"Ok I'll be with Felix on the right and Boris you can be with the shorty on the le- OW!"
At that moment bendys hand shot up and hit me in the face. Boris and Felix started laughing at me as I glared at Bendys un-moving hand.
Boris stopped and looked at me.
"Cuphead, I-I-I'm-"
I lifted my hand and patted him on the head.
"It's ok kid, I'm worried about Muggy but I didn't mean to yell at you, in fact, I'm not mad at you at all."
I smiled softly as Boris nodded. He looked at Bendys face on my shoulder, sighed, and looked me straight in the eye.
"I'll share a room with Felix, I think it would be better if you stay with Bendy. If something bad happens tell me right away."
I was so stunned I didn't notice when I went into our room and put Bendy on the bed.
I shook my head and looked around at the room.
It was filled with normal bedroom furniture, except they all had the same pattern of red and black paint splashes.
I put our stuff down at the foot of the bed and took my jacket off. Then I herd someone call my name.
"C-cup....."
It was soft and quiet, loud enough for only me to hear.
I turned to the bed where the small demon lay.
He was in a comfortable sleeping position and his face looked calm.
I walked over and sat next to his head, my arm in front of his face. I looked away for a split second and he took my arm.
I looked back at him to see a smile on his face as he called my name once more.
Sighing I pulled my arm out of his grasp and grabbed some cigarettes from my bag.
I walked out of the room and to Satiens workshop in her garage. I walked in and saw her painting a portrait of Mickey, Donald, and goofy.
A playlist full of random songs played through the four speakers in each corner.
"What ya doing."
I said, lighting my cigarette.
I walked up behind her and looked at the painting.
I could see her tapping her foot along to the music.
"MC asked me to make and put up posters around town for his upcoming show in two weeks."
She replied, never looking away from her work.
She dipped her paintbrush into the golden paint and applied it to the painting.
She stood up and put the paints on her stool, then walked a bit away from it to press a button on the wall next to the door.
"When you smoke in here, please remember to open the garage door."
The door at the end of the room slowly lifted up and folded itself above the entrance.
She came back after looking at the painting on all sides.
She then did that thing with her finger and thumb that made a square.
I rolled my eyes and shook the tip of my cigarette, putting ash on the floor.
Satein saw this and instantly ran to a bucket on the far wall.
"Put the ashes in here please, it's for a new peace."
I looked at her in disbelief. She was going to use ash to make art.
"What for,"
I taped my cigarette over the bucket as she continued.
"It's to make a really sturdy clay that can make good pottery."
She gathered her stuff and continued painting as the sun set.
I sat in there, watching her. Before long Boris and Felix we're playing some sort of scavenger hunt outside.
"So what's the story."
She said, not looking up from her work.
"Huh? What story?"
I said looking at her with confusion in my face.
"How did ya meet your friends?"
She asked and took a quick glance to see my reaction.
My face turned to stone as I looked at her.
Quickly, I glanced around to see if Boris or Felix were there, but the coast was clear.
"We aren't friends, we just wanted to 'get close' with them and find the perfect moment to strike and kill them."
I could hear the sound of Satiens paintbrush landing on the concrete floor of the garage.
She slowly turned around and looked at me.
"And exactly HOW long have you been traveling with them?"
I rolled my eyes and saw Boris walk up to Felix with a pine cone.
"Does it really mat-"
I was cut short to hear Satein yelling at me.
"OF CORSE IT MATTERS! You could get to attached and not want to kill them, heck Mugs probably doesn't WANT to kill them!"
I looked at her with surprise, this was the first time she chastised me about a job.
I was about to continue talking when she put a finger to my mouth.
"You know what, I don't care, plus it's time for dinner."
She got up and walked to the door leading into the house.
She turned back and yelled for Felix and Boris to come inside for dinner, which was happily received by the two.
She then turned back to look at me before they got to the door.
"Quit stalling, the more you do, the more attached you'll get."
Then the three of them went in the house for dinner.
But I just stood there and thought about what she said.
-----------
Heyo
Sorry for the, very VERY late update.
The good news is, I have two kiribaku stories for u to read if u wanna!

TOE <editing (hopefully)>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें