three

YOUR POV:

Don't worry dear, that face isn't the only thing I'll be banging ;)
-Jungkook

My eyes widened and I immediately crumpled up the paper, putting it in my bag.

What the fuck.

I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned around to see Jungkook slouching in his seat, legs spread. He smirked at me and I quickly turned around, cheeks growing red.

This dipshit is really asking for it. I just got here and I'm already being targeted...

Dear God above, if you exist, please strike me down right now.

My mom noticed and eyed me suspiciously as she continued talking to the class. Esma looked at me and mouthed "you okay?"
I smiled and nodded and went back to listening. I am absolutely not getting into any of this dude's shit.

——————LATER———————

I was at home doing my homework in the kitchen and talking with my mom about the first day. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I looked down.

UNKNOWN:
Hey girl ;) It's Esma!! Hope your first day was good :) We seriously need to hangout soon and get to know each other better, I would love to show you around the town some if you'd like. I can't imagine how stressful coming into senior year new must be.

Y/N:
Oh hey! The first day was pretty good... besides the little door incident lol.. thanks for being so nice! We should def hang, being new has been a little challenging but it really hasn't been that bad so far :)

Esma:
Actuallyyyyyy Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung always throw a Back to School party at Taehyung's house every year... Wanna go? It'll be fun plssssss 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Y/N:
Oh lord... those boys. Jimin actually seems nice and I'm not entirely sure about Taehyung yet, but Jungkook.... I don't know about him... but yea I'll go ig. I need to meet some new ppl!!

Esma:
Yes!!!! Ok the party is Friday night so it's 4 days away. Taehyung's parties are always so fun, pretty much everyone from the school shows up. You can totally come to my house before the party to get ready. Two of my friends are gonna be there, Hailey and Nia, but they're really cool, you'll like them :)

Y/N:
Ok!! I'll be there. Can't wait to meet them!! See you at school tmr.

I put my phone down and sighed, slightly smiling. I wasn't so sure about the boys, but if the whole school was going to be there, it would be the perfect opportunity to meet people and I doubt I would see Jungkook. Regardless... this should be interesting.

FRIDAY NIGHT, THE PARTY——

I finished putting my makeup on and doing my hair. I wore my favorite tight black dress and heels. I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

Damn I look mf GOOD.
Time to slay these hoes.

I grabbed my car keys and went downstairs.

"Y/N!!! Be safe! Text me if anything's wrong! Be home by 12am. AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS NO SNORTING COKE OFF OF A YOUNG MANS BARE CHEST YOU HEAR ME?!" my mother said as I was about to get to the door.

What the hell did my mom do when she was my age?!

"Ok mom, I'll be home by then and I promise to text you if anything's wrong" I said to her.
"And don't worry I'll only take shots off of a naked guys chest don't worry" I said laughing.
She rolled her eyes and laughed as I closed the door behind me.

———————————————-

I reached Esma's house and walked to the front door. I knocked and waited for her to open the door. She answered quickly and excitedly pulled me in for a hug.
"I am SO SO pumped for tonight and for you to meet the girls!!" she said as she released me from the hug.
"Me too!" I smiled back, still not entirely used to Esma's energizer bunny persona.

She took my hand and guided me upstairs to her room and I walked in to see two girls sitting on the bed. They looked up and one smiled and waved excitedly and the other stared at me blankly.

The smiling one stood up and hugged me.
"Hi!!!!! Im Hailey!!! Wow you're so pretty I love your dress and GIRL THOSE HEELS DAMNNNN."
I giggled and thanked her.
"What's up, I'm Nia" the other girl said nonchalantly. I gave her a small, very fucking awkward wave.

"So I see you've met both of them. Hailey is really energetic (as you can see) and Nia is the chill one in our friend group, she seems like a bitch but I promise there's love in that cold heart" Esma said laughing.
Nia smiled slightly, rolling her eyes as she went back to her phone.

So TWO energizer bunnies and fucking Wednesday Adams... this is great.

We began doing final touches and getting to know each other more. It finally was 6pm so that meant it was time to leave for the party. We got in Esma's car and we continued talking and jamming to music the whole ride there. I tried to be as engaged as possible in conversation, but my heart was about to pound out of my chest, what am I walking into?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!

What do you think will happen at the party?

Make sure to comment, vote and share!
Thanks ✨✨✨
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹