nine

YOUR POV:
I opened my eyes and immediately grabbed my head. Immense pain surged to my temples and I groaned. A-am I hungover?

I sat up in .10299 seconds.

Am i in Jungkook's bed?!??

I catapulted off of his bed and stepped on something

I catapulted off of his bed and stepped on something. That something groaned in pain.

Frankly, I did not care. I was purely worried about getting this demon expelled from my stomach. I bent over the toilet and hurled my guts up.

This is why I don't drink.

I wiped my mouth and used what I assumed was Jungkook's mouthwash.

Shhhhh he doesn't have to know.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw a sleeping Jungkook on the floor. He was laying on his back, wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

 He was laying on his back, wearing a t-shirt and shorts

How does he look so... cute yet sexy while sleeping.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning princess" he said in a deep morning voice.

HOLYFUCKTHATWASHOT

"Uh good morning"

Pause. Why the hell was I even in his bed in the first place.

He saw the shock flash across my face and he stood up quickly.

He walked over to me and held my hands.

"It's okay we used a condom"

"WHATTHEFUCKDIDUJUSTSAYBOI"

He started laughing.

"Aiish Y/N... I'm kidding. We didn't do anything last night. You did start petting me though and calling me princess but I mean..." he trailed off

My face grew red with embarrassment.
"Oh my god you scared me!!" I said slapping his arm.

"Ouch" he pouted as he held his arm.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm.

"Cmon we better head downstairs and face the others."

We made our way downstairs and saw our friends sprawled on the couches, on the floor, and Taehyung on his counter top, fast asleep.

The only other person awake was Jin. He was standing in the kitchen, dressed in an apron that read, "worlds best mother."

He waved at us then suddenly grabbed a spatula and slapped Taehyung's ass with it.

"AIIISHHH SEOKJIN" he cried.

"ITS BREAKFAST TIME KIDS" Jin yelled.

Jungkook and I walked around waking everyone up.

We had gotten everyone up except two people: Yoongi and Nia who were asleep in the guest bedroom.

We gave each other looks of fear before opening the door to the guest bedroom. Both were dead asleep in each other's arms. I lightly poked Nia when Jungkook suddenly stood on the bed and began jumping on it.

Nia and Yoongi both woke up and began cursing at us, but we ran out of the room as quickly as possible, dying of laughter.

We got breakfast from Jin, thanked him, and sat down together, still giggling.

——————————————————

After breakfast I took a shower. Jungkook let me wear one of his shirts and sweatpants, which were quite big on me, but comfortable. I decided I better head home before my mom starts to worry too much. Jungkook volunteered to take me home and I agreed.

I had actually enjoyed spending time with him. When it was just us, he was so different. He was kind, and gentle. Around everyone else, it seemed like he had to put on some kind of act.

We reached my house and I thanked him. He smiled and I reached for the door handle, but he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

He turned me around to face him and slowly leaned closer to me.

Without even realizing what was happening, I leaned into him and our lips connected.

I melted into the kiss as he cupped my face with his hands. His lips were so soft. My hand went to his hair and the other to his cheek.

We both released each other and he grinned at me.

I began to blush and got out of the car.

"See you at school, Y/N" he said smiling.

"Bye Jungkook" I responded waving at him.

I watched him drive away before I quickly ran inside.

I leaned against the door and touched my lips, in disbelief of what just happened. I smiled to myself and ran upstairs to my room excitedly.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
OOOOOOOOO IT JUST HAPPENED YALL

FEELINGS? THOUGHTS? CONCERNS?

Vote comment and shareeee

Ps get ready for next chapter, shits goin downnnnn (& it's gonna be extra long hehe)
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹