twenty-three

YOUR POV:

I opened my eyes, blinded by bright lights.

I adjusted to the lights and looked down. My wrists and ankles were tied to the chair I was sitting in and my mouth was taped shut.

I was in a warehouse, alone.

Or so it seemed.

I screamed as loudly as I could with the tape covering my mouth.

I heard a girl chuckling from behind me.

She slowly walked into my path of vision and I was completely shocked.

Isa stood in front of me, in all black, holding a knife.

"Why hello, Y/N" she said, smiling maniacally.

"Oh how rude of me. I completely forgot to take this off" she said walking over.

She ripped the tape off my mouth and I grunted.

"Ah much better."

"Why the hell am I here Isa" I said angrily.

"If only you knew.... You're a very special girl Y/N. You're especially important to Jungkook"

I just stared at her blankly.

She chuckled at my confused expression.

"You don't understand how lucky you are. You have Jeon Jungkook wrapped around your little finger. But why? Why you?"

She paced slowly in front of me as she sharpened the knife.

"I tried to get close to him. I even played the part of a "dumb slut" to be with him. But no, it didn't work. NOTHING worked.
I even threatened YOUR life. But it wasn't enough. His love for you was too strong..."

"What are you talking about. YOU did this to me didn't you?" I nodded to my stomach.

She giggled.

"Oh that? That was pretty fun. Hearing your pitiful little screams. All for nothing. Where was Jungkook then? Your knight in shining armor wasn't there to save you."

"He'll never love you." I said harshly.

She quickly walked towards me and kneeled in front of my face.

"What did you just say?"

"He will never love you like he loves me"

She held the knife to my neck.

I sucked in sharply, careful not to move.

"GIRLS" she yelled.

Two girls walked in, who I assumed help her attack me.

"Bring Jungkook."

They nodded and walked out.

They later returned, dragging Jungkook, tied up in his chair. As soon as he saw me he yelled and squirmed, trying to free himself, but his mouth was taped and his hands were too tightly bound.

"I'm going to tell you a little story. And you'll understand everything."

She took the knife away from my neck and stood up.

"Jungkook and I go wayyyyy back you see. After his mother died, his father obtained a nasty little drinking habit. Andddd a habit of bringing home women."

Jungkook continued to writhe around in his chair, obviously wanting her to stop.

"One of the women he brought home was my mother. You see Jungkook's father and my mother would leave us alone for DAYS at a time. Jungkook took care of me and I began to develop a little crush on him."

"Little? You're fucking obsessed you psychopath!!" I yelled.

"QUIET" one do the girls yelled back.

"Anyways, after his scumbag of a father dumped my mother, I never saw Jungkook again. It wasn't until I looked on my class roster and saw his name.... I knew I had to get him back. One way or another. No matter who got hurt in the process. I mean it's not like I have anyone. My fucking mother abandoned me not long after I turned 13. So I've had to fend for myself. And you learn a few things when you're alone" she said, smiling widely.

"You're insane" I said, eyes wide.

"No. No. No. I'm not insane. YOU just had to ruin everything. And now Jungkook loves YOU instead of me and now YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER" she screamed.

The two girls untied me and Isa walked over, throwing my now weak body to the floor. She pinned me down with her knees and held the knife in her hand.

⚠️possible trigger warning ⚠️

"Now you can suffer like I did. Slut."

She dug the knife into my arm as I screamed in pain.

Jungkook sobbed and yelled as loud as he could, but it was no use.

My arm went numb after a while and I began to see stars.

⚠️

She stood up as everything began to grow dark.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Uh oh
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹