twenty-seven

YOUR POV:

"You know, I don't think I've ever talked to you until now" Yoongi said, blankly.

I nodded and sighed, "Yoongi, I really am so sorry I'm the reason you broke your ankle..."

"Ok."

He rolled over and went to sleep in the hospital bed.

Well that was easy.

I rubbed my temple and pulled my phone out.

Pussy thot$

Namjoon: someone had a lot of fun today didn't we?
JK💓: so how bad is the damage skater girl?
Me: oh shut up. his ankle is broken 😫
Nia: just perfect.
Hobi: well that's not too bad! could've been worse...
Me: true. he's pretty much cleared to go so I guess I'll take him to Tae and Jungkook's for the Christmas Party.
Tae: ok see you then

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up to see Yoongi completely passed out.

I lightly shook him, trying to wake him. All of a sudden his hand grabbed my wrist harshly. He turned his head to look at me.

"What the hell do you want now" he hissed.

"We need to go to the party now, the doctor said you can leave."

He released his grip on me and deeply sighed.

"I was so comfortable" he muttered bitterly.

I handed him the crutches the doctor had given to me and he snatched them, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Let's go."

We walked out to my car and it had began to snow heavily. I sighed and led him to my car, helping him in.

"I don't need your help" he muttered as he shooed me away.

I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

We were driving for about 5 minutes as the snowfall only got worse. It was almost hard to see the road as the snow continued to pour down. It also grew dark which didn't help whatsoever.

Yoongi sat in the passengers seat, silent, crossing his arms.

I looked over at him.

"So.... hows the ankle feeling?" I asked, trying to make some type of conversation.

"How do you think?" he answered sarcastically, still not making eye contact with me.

I returned back to the road.

Suddenly, my car slipped on ice and I lost control. It slid on the road and began spinning. Yoongi and I both yelled as I struggled to regain control. The car roughly hit something and we were jerked forward. Thankfully, the airbags were released and it wasn't a hard crash. I breathed heavily and looked over at Yoongi. His chest moved up and down and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck just happened" he said, breathless.

"Oh my god I can't believe it... who should I call? What the hell do I do??" I said frantically.

"Chill the hell out. Call Jungkook and I'll call a tow-truck or something" he muttered.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Hey, where are y'all?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Um so funny story wegotintoacarcrashbecauseislippedoniceandimprettysuremycaristotaledandmymomisgonnakillmebutithinkyoongihonestlymightbeathertoit" I said hurriedly.

"Words please"

"We got into a car wreck"

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY DO I NEED TO CALL 911"

"No no, I'm fine and so is Yoongi. Would you mind coming to get us?"

"Ok— good. You really scared me. Okay um the roads are pretty bad so it might take awhile for us to get there but me and Namjoon will come" he said.

"Okay. See you then. I love you"

"I love you too, hang tight."

I put my phone in my pocket and looked over at Yoongi. He leaned against the car, glaring at me. When my eyes met his he looked away and hobbled in the opposite direction.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Shut up."

"Okay."

I sighed and rested my back against the side of the car. I rubbed my hands together in a vain attempt to get warm. Out of nowhere something hit me on top of the head. I jolted up and looked around, Yoongi was gone. I touched my head and it was wet. Did he just throw a fucking snowball at me? I bent down and gathered up snow in my hands, packing it together tightly. I snuck around the side of my car and threw it at his back, as he faced the opposite direction. He whipped around as the snowball fell down his back.

"What the hell is your problem? Are you five years old?" He asked angrily.

"But.. you threw one at me" I said quizzically.

"No the hell I didn't."

"Yes you did there's snow on my head."

"Maybe because there's a tree above your head, dumbass."

I looked up. Shit.

"Oh well. Uh sorry about that. I'll just—" he nodded and I proceeded to walk away.

This is gonna be a long wait.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
more lighthearted chapters bc theyre fun
I actually love writing sm who would've thought.
Check out my new book I'm starting feb 1st !! It's called H A Z Y and it's a kth ff so get hype :)
ALSO 1K READS THANK U
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹