eighteen

YOUR POV:

I walked into school, linking arms with Esma. We walked down the hallway, talking about upcoming plans, when my eyes fell on a pair of figures.

Jungkook was leaning against the lockers, talking to Isa. No. Not talking.

Flirting.

She grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her.

I dug my nails into my palms to prevent myself from ripping her hair out right then and there.

Esma saw what I did and took my arm, guiding me away.

"Hun. Jealous is NOT a good look on you" Esma said.

"Did you see that? They were so close!! And he did nothing to get rid of her" I said angrily.

"Jungkook loves you. He wouldn't do that" she responded.

I sighed and rubbed my temples.

I need to trust my boyfriend. He loves me and I love him.

———————————————————

It was beginning to get dark as I walked home. My car had broken down and my mom was visiting my grandma for the week, therefore I had no other option.

Normally, I would have asked JK and Tae to take me home, but that's definitely what I don't want right now.

I put my hands in my sweatshirt, shivering.

Something was off.

It felt like.... someone was following me?

I walked faster as my breathing increased.

Suddenly someone grabbed the back of my sweatshirt and slammed me against the alleyway wall.

There were three figures standing in front of me, wearing masks. They were wearing all black, but their build suggested they were female.

One of them put a hand over my mouth.

"If you scream, it'll hurt worse"

My heart dropped.

I attempted to push them off me, but there were too many.

One of them opened a backpack that contained a metal stick with engravings on it.

I kicked and scratched but I simply couldn't get free.

The girl then got out a lighter.

I attempted to scream but it was no use.

She put the flame to the brand as the other girls threw me to the ground, pinning my arms and legs.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I screamed.

"Shhhhhh. We have to" the one with the brand said.

One of them pulled up my shirt to reveal my stomach as the flame began to turn the brand red.

I knew what was coming and began to sob.

⚠️ possible trigger warning ⚠️

The girl brought the brand to my stomach and pressed down.

Searing pain shot into my stomach as the brand burned deeper and deeper into my skin.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and sobbed uncontrollably.

She held it there for a few more seconds then removed it, pulling my shirt down.

⚠️

The girls left me, lying on the ground, and walked away laughing.

I laid there, numb.

I couldn't cry or scream for help.

All I could do was lay there.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Short, but intense chapter
Things are gonna start getting a little darker but don't worry it'll still have humor & stufffff
Ty for 500 reads!! It means so much to me :)
Vote comment and share bbys
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹