twenty-six

YOUR POV:
It was the last day of exams. I had done pretty well on the other exams, I just needed to get through one more.

I grabbed my stuff and rushed out the door. I hopped into the car with my mom and she began driving to school.

We made small talk about school, friends, Jungkook....

She was beginning to actually like him after he saved my life.. twice.

We finally arrived at school and I opened my door. The cold December air chilled my bones as I walked up to the front doors.

My mother and I parted ways as she went to her classroom and I went to my friends. I walked over to the student lounge and saw everyone gathered on beanbags. Jimin was on top of someone, slamming a beanbag into their face repeatedly. I walked over to the questionable scene and saw none other than Jungkook being pummeled by the much smaller male. As soon as Jungkook saw me he grabbed Jimin and flipped him over so he was on top. He winked at me as if he was just waiting for me to arrive so he could show off.

I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook always felt the need to be the best at everything. It was sort of like a game he had with himself.

He quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up. I giggled as he threw me onto an empty beanbag.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face.

Everyone laughed as they watched the scene unfold.

He caught it before it collided with his face.

"You just don't know when to stop do you" he said, smiling evilly.

I tried to stand up and run but he was too quick. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me over to him. I bit his hand and he released his grip, completely caught off guard.

He stared at me with wide eyes as he held his hand.

"Save the biting for the bedr—"

I quickly covered his mouth as everyone burst into laughter.

He threw me over his shoulder as I struggled to get free.

"Cmon losers. Exam time" he said.

Everyone gathered their things and began walking down the hall.

Jungkook put me down and as I walked away, he grabbed my wrist.

"We'll finish this later" he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Okaaayyy Jungkook."

————————————————————

"WINTER BREAK BITCHESSS" Nia yelled as we all ran out the doors.

We threw all of our papers from the semester in the air and watched them be taken away by the chilly breeze.

"Ahhhh. No teachers, no homework, no waking up early...." Jin muttered.

"What's the move for break?" Jimin asked.

"My bed calls" Yoongi said.

"Movies? Shopping? Ice-skating?" Hobi asked.

We all looked at each other as if we could read each other's thoughts.

"ICE-SKATING!!"

———————————————————

I, obviously, was not the most coordinated person on the planet.

Therefore, the thought of not only skating, but skating on ice, with BLADES on my feet, did not seem the least bit safe. Especially not for my clumsy ass.

"You'll be fine" Jungkook said, sensing my worry.

I gave a small smile as I continued to tie the laces on my skates.

I looked up at the rink and saw Taehyung.
You would think he knew how to skate.. until you saw his face. His eyes were wide and he struggled to keep his balance. Then he fell.

After getting all my gear on I waddled over the rink, following Jungkook. He looked back at my nervous face and laughed to himself. He immediately stopped when he saw my glare.

He stepped onto the ice and put his hand out. I shakily grabbed his hand and slowly lowered myself onto the ice. My feet immediately slid out from under me and before I could do a split, Jungkook pulled me up.

"You look like a newborn baby dear who doesn't know how to walk"

"And who is also blind"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Shut up Mr. I'm good at everything."

He laughed and began pulling me along.

I didn't move a muscle, just awkwardly stood there as he dragged me along.

Jimin and Esma gracefully skated over to us.

"How's it goin?" Esma asked.

"As you can see, not too great" I muttered.

"Well anyways, Tae said to tell you guys there's gonna be a party at his house for Christmas" Jimin said.

We nodded and they skated away, leaving us alone.

After about 30 minutes of "skating" I began to get the hang of it. I decided to let go of Jungkook and actually try to skate by myself.

"Are you sure Y/N?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes. I'm the best skater in the world" I said cockily.

Or so I thought.

I let go of him and grabbed onto the wall. I took a deep breath and pushed off the wall, I began skating as if I was a natural. I looked back at Jungkook to see his face. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up when suddenly his eyes widened. I turned around and crashed into a body, knocking us both over. I groaned as I made impact with something hard. I opened my eyes, expecting to see the ice, but instead I realized I landed ON TOP OF the person I crashed into.

He held his ankle and cursed to himself.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I just wanted to stay in my bed. But no. I got dragged out here. I could be asleep right now" he muttered to himself.

My eyes widened as I realized I had crashed into Yoongi.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Omfg I almost have 1k reads on this.
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Vote comment and share💓
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹