eleven

JUNGKOOK POV:

I sat in my bed and sobbed to myself.

I hate hurting her... but I have to.

She can't get close to me or I'll just break her.

The only reason I'm with Isa is to keep her away from me. But it broke me seeing her upset because of me.

Taehyung knocked on the door and I straightened up immediately, wiping my tears.

"Come in"

Tae entered and looked at me disappointedly.

"Jungkook. What the hell are you doing to
Y/N."

I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say.

Little did he know Y/N was talking about him to Esma at this very moment.

———————THE NEXT DAY—————-

YOUR POV:
I walked to the roof hesitantly.

Esma and Tae told me I would probably find Jungkook up here.

I pushed open the door quietly and saw him sitting on the edge, staring out into the sky.

I slowly walked over and sat next to him.

He couldn't even look at me.

"You know I understand you" I spoke softly.

He looked up at me, a storm brewing in his dark eyes.

"Esma told me everything. I know about your mom, your dad, what you suffer through. And I know the only reason you're doing this is to keep me away because you're afraid of hurting me."

"I- I don't know what to say Y/N except I'm sorry. Truly" Jungkook said looking away.

"You know part of the reason I moved here was because my dad died and my mom and I needed a fresh start..."

"I had no idea. I'm sorry" he said softly.

"It's okay. That's not my point. What I'm saying is I understand the pain of losing someone so close to you. I isolated myself too, but I realized that i wasn't doing myself any good. It was only hurting me..."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Listen Jungkook. I'm not like other girls. I won't run right when things get hard. I'll be here with you every step of the way."

"I've never had anyone say that to me. It... it scares me."

"Don't be scared. Let me be there for you."

He pulled me into a tight hug and I felt him silently sob into my shoulder. I returned the embrace as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Now cmon, lets go to class" I said standing up as I extended my hand to him.

He wiped his tears and took my hand, smiling up at me.

Is this the start of something?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
UWU
short chapter yet pretty important
vote comment and share 💕💕
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹