Chapter Four

Law

"Now Mr.Vein tell me why you were stupid enough to sneak onto my submarine and attack one of my crew." Law's tone is beyond dark, no one attacked his crew, especially his lover. 

The man, Vein, is tied down to a chair, bloodied. He's grinning and looking up at Law in a challenging way. Law doesn't like this man at all, he wants to cut him up but it can't be done right now. He still is amazed at the restraint he's showing toward the bastard, especially when he saw Rayne being held by him. 

"Room." Law felt the murder running through his veins. This man was touching his lover and she looked scared. 

The man looks a bit nervous as he backs off a bit and holds his hands up in the air, a non-threatening gesture. "I just want to talk, seriously I mean it."

"Shambles."

Law isn't going to let this piece of shit get the chance to make another move. Separating the man's body into bits he whirls them around in the air enjoying his yelling quite immensely. Rayne hurries out of the way and run into Bepo's arms, clutching onto the bear's orange jumpsuit tightly. Good, she'd be safe. He turns his attention back to the problem at hand only to find a surprising sight. 

Blood was actually seeping out of his severed body parts and reattaching the man's limbs back together, similar to what Doflamingo would do years ago when he wanted to fool Law into thinking his arm fell off. Within seconds, despite being caught in Law's Shambles, the man was put back together. He grins, his eyes alive with a blood lust he'd only seen in Sam once before. 

"Hehahahhaha, fine you wanna ignore my chances to talk with you? Whatever! I'll just chop your legs off and then your arms!" He breaks off and starts to laugh sadistically again, "Finally once you can't move then I'll talk!"

The guy advances on Law, who only grins back just as sadistic, this was going to be a lot of fun. The man takes out a menacing switchblade and flicks it open. Law only has a scalpel on hand but is pointing menacingly at the other devil fruit user, wary of what this man would do. He was a person who was unpredictable and probably wouldn't think twice about doing something crazy to get the upperhand. 

Lunging forward the guy takes a swipe for Law's jugular. The captain avoids the attack and relatiates with a swipe of his own weapon. With how confined the space is Law using his nodachi is out of the question. Law retaliates with his own thrust toward, the scalpel catching the man in the face. Rather than slice through skin like he thought it would, the scalpel blade instead snaps off, blade skittering uselessly down the stairs. 

"Now you die!" He snarls, leaping for Law's throat. 

Only to get a bottle of alcohol in the face. The man goes down screaming because some of the liquid leaks into his eyes, blinding him for a time. Law steps up and slams his foot down on the man's head, hitting him into unconsciousness. Turning around he sees everyone congratulating Rayne, bright looks on their faces. 

She gives him a nervous smile, "It was the closest projectile there was." 

As it is now Law can't wait to dissect him, for now though he'll take satisfaction in getting some answers. Walking around the chair Law decides it's time for him to start the interrogation, "Who are you?"

The man groans and rolls his eyes, "Look as I told Rayne, my name is Vein." 

"Why were you stupid enough to get on my submarine and attack one of my crew?" 

Vein chuckles, more blood pouring from his busted lip, "Heh, you should really talk to Rayne bec-." 

Law catches his jaw in a claw-like grip, "Don't talk about her and don't order me around. Now answer the question."