Chapter 8

Chapter 8

WARNING. slight smutty beginning *blush* Don't worry to all you innocent readers, this is a one time thing. And it's, like, two medium sized paragraphs. If you want to skip it, just scroll until you see these ***.

I was beginning to regret what I said to Ashton. Even though I wanted so badly to go back to before and forget I kissed him, a nagging part of me doesn't want to. The kiss was probably the best I'd ever had with anyone. It's all I could think about. It was controlling my thoughts all day and plaguing my dreams all night. Every morning, I woke with the taste of Ashton on my lips. Like this morning.

I woke up early on a school day with a hard on that wouldn't go away, no matter how many times I pictured my mom. Even when I started a cold shower, it remained. I muttered under my breath as I stared down at my growing arousal.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?" I muttered. "Stop that." Mini me just twitched in response. I tried to think of anything but Ashton, but my mind immediately wandered to the moment I kissed him in the locker room, remembering his small frame against my chest and hips. I closed my eyes and let out a moan of both pleasure and self loathing as my hand wandered to my hard on. My mind went back to my dream, remembering his angelic face, for once relaxed. My hand slowly slid up and down my shaft, squeezing the base and catching the head with my thumb with each stroke.

"F*ck yes." I hissed, tilting my head back as my hand sped up. I pressed my palm against the shower wall to brace myself as a pleasant chill raced under my skin. My release was intense, hips frantically thrusting into my fist and my body shaking from the unbearable pleasure. A few loud moans escaped as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Damn it." I groaned, waiting for the guilty, shameful feeling to seep in like I was expecting it to. Except, it never did. Because even though I wanted to regret the mess I'd created with Ashton, I couldn't.

***

"...And I was like, 'So you're taking his side?' and he gives me this half ass excuse about Coach, but we all know he just wants to get in Chicken Little's pants." I chose to sit with my team today since there was tension at my usual table. Zach was ranting about an exchange between him, our teammate Kyle, and Ashton, the only reason I was listening to him. I was trying my best not to comment even though it was killing me not to. Everyone on the team knew Kyle was bi. He'd always been open about his interest in guys and, for the most part, no one had a problem with it. Unless the guy he was interested in was on the soccer team.

My friend Damian was sitting with me, avoiding his girlfriend and one of my friends, Shannon. Whether he actually likes her or not is debatable, but he must've liked her at some point becase their dating. We sat in silence, listening to Zach spit out insult after insult about Ashton, and I loathed myself for not saying anything. But what could I say? My team wouldn't listen, and if they did, they'd think I was crazy, defending him. No, it was better to let things return to normal. I'd already screwed things up with Ashton anyway.

"What's your problem?" Damian asked and I sighed, resting my chin on my hands.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. Why did my life have to get so complicating? Ashton is hurt, Noland is afraid to come home, and I can't fix either problems. I've had my brother stay with a friend for a few days with the excuse that our mom was on a business trip and I've been trying to talk to Ashton, but he ignores me in detention and avoids me during school. Although even if he wasn't, I have no idea what'd I'd say to him. Apologize, sure, but there's still the kiss. Or kisses. Where would we go from there?

"You don't know?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I've just got a lot going on that I don't know how to deal with." I said and Damian nodded but said nothing. That's what I appreciate about him. He's a man of few words and never pushes for more information on someone else's business.