LOVE AT FIRST 'FIGHT'

BEHIR OS

I am a medical intern and it was the time I freshly entered internship, I was all nervous coz I was expected to treat and take care of patients when I wasn't even sure if I am ready to be a doctor

I am a medical intern and it was the time I freshly entered internship, I was all nervous coz I was expected to treat and take care of patients when I wasn't even sure if I am ready to be a doctor. It was lot of pressure, I wanted someone to help me out with things, i couldn't get help from my friends, Suhani or Kuhu because they were fresh too.

I was posted in a surgical ward all alone but they said another guy, named Mahir would be accompanying me soon, my senior. Some days passed and the day came, when I met him.
Mahir, "Bela!?"
Bela, "Hi! Nice to meet you!"
He arrogantly repleid, "ok ok!", and left!
I tried to stop him, "Excuse me! You have some duty Dr. Ranjan alloted us....!"
"Do it yourself! You are junior! Don't act like my mother!", he said or rather blurted.
"Excuse me! Who the hell are you! Don't you know how to talk with people!", I shout at him.
"You are not 'people', you are my junior! And act like that!", he said trying to overpower me.
"Junior! My foot!...who the hell gave you right to practice here, when you don't even know normal human ethics! Damn animal!", I said to show him my disgust!
"Awlee! Animal calling me animal! First see your face and then talk to me!", he said pissing me off to another level.
"Face! Damn see your face...nose like monkey, hairs like chimpanzee and brain like donkey? Get lost from here!", I said.
And he left not before pulling out his tongue at me!

It was surely not love at first sight. He seemed all odd and weird to my eyes. He was attractive but not to me! Such a spoilt brat he was.
Mahir always made sure, he didn't left any stone unturned to irritate me. So as I said earlier it's definitely not love at first sight!

To add on to that, he was of no help at all as I was expecting him to be. He dumped all his works over me and I had to listen to him as he is my senior. Daily he would come late, by that time I would have seen all the patients and would have finished putting notes too.

Once, he gave me his number.
Mahir, "Bela! Take my number. You may need it in some emergency!"
I received it gladly, thinking that finally he showed that he has brains.
One day I had lots of work, I was running up and down to the ward and to the OP, and I received a call from OT for some work. I already had too much work to do and Mahir was nowhere to be found so I made a call to the number he gave,
Someone said, "hello",
I said in a very irritated tone, ''pls go to OT, I have work to do!''.
The voice in the other end yelled out, ''who is this? Is this an intern? Why should I go to OT? This is Dr.Srivastava speaking ''.
Oh my god that was my professor, I didn't answer a word; I just hung up the line. That stupid Mahir pulled a prank on me and when I said about this to him, he just laughed showing all his 32 teeth!
"Awlee Awlee...!", holding her chin.
oh god! I only wished that I could break all those teeth.