CHANCE PE DANCE

CHANCE PE DANCE

BEHIR OS

"Is this the way you'll dance!", She held my hand from behind, stretched it afar and then took rounds, my hand enclosing her and she coming close to me

I stirred for a moment when her breath mixed with mine. "Is this clear...now do it with your partner!", I nodded after coming out from my reverie as I see her walking to the next couple.

"Okay Mahir! Let's practice now!", My partner came with a grumpy face! Oh! I hated her so much...
"Get lost!", I made a face to her and went back to the thoughts of my dance teacher. How she touched me, my arms, how she held it. Her touch is still there even after her hands are not.
"Mahir! You are hopeless!", My partner stormed off as I sit in the seat, admiring my busy teacher.
My partner, Ritika was the girl alloted to dance with me, on the social festival the coming Saturday. It was a function organized to collect funds for the orphans, and since I knew dance, I was a part of it! Rather, I loved dancing and was a expert in hip-hop, but this wasn't known much. I used this fact for my convenience, to drool over the dance teacher of this dancing institute, Miss. Bela Sharma! My first and probably last crush...

Now my brain worked at the speed of light, in matters related to my crush! I saw her first, in another cultural event, when I was a guest there. I lost my heart to her, the very moment my eyes saw her. That happened in Delhi. I searched about her and found she was from Jaipur. A great difficulty!
I worked in a multinational company, and that very same day, I received a promotion letter as a CEO! She was indeed lucky for me. I had just one way to reach Jaipur and that was transfer. So I put down the promotion and asked for a transfer to Jaipur. They persuaded me alot,but they never knew, by rejecting this mere promotion, I was going to work for a greater opportunity!

As soon as they transferred me to Jaipur, I bought a flat near her dance institute even when it was 35 kilometers away from my office. I can bear a distance to work, but not distance to her!
The very next day, I shifted, I went to her institute and took admission. Her students were to perform in the cultural festival, and they got my sign and Fees and let me in.

That day, I saw her after almost one week, from the time I met saw her in Delhi.

Mind it! I haven't yet talked to her, nor I know she's single or married! These things haunted me, but then I gathered courage to enter the room, I was told she's in.

As I entered, I felt a pleasurable jolt in my heart. There she was! Bright as Sun! Calm as soil! Serene as water! Gentle as love!
She was talking with two of her students, probably.
And when she felt someone on door, she turned! To me! With a smile!
Her two students and my two obstacles went...past me!
I was happily dancing....inwards!
Then she approached...
"Yes! This is Bela Sharma!", She said intending to know who am I.
"Hi..this is Mahir! I am new here, I want to learn dance and will perform in cultural festival.", I didn't tell my name, because I doubted she may know who I am, because I was a guest at a function she recently attended.
"Oh! Great...then I am your teacher! Just wait for some time, till all the learners come!", I nodded delightfully...