SOMETHING'S BURNING

SOMETHING'S BURNING

BEHIR OS

"Hey beautiful!", said Mahir to the receptionist, "Can you tell me where's Mr. Patel's cabin?", receptionist blushes receiving a compliment from such a breath taking handsome guy. And tells him the way. Bela eyeing this all through.

They walked past the way, as told. "Hey! Bela! Why so silent!?", He asked smirkingly. Just when she was about to answer, there came a lady dressed in red knee length, off shoulder dress, "Hey Hottie!? You here!? How!?"
"Hey! Shikha! Wassup!?", and he hugged her, which seemed a bit tight to Bela. She fumed and eyed him, talking with a wide smile to this acquaintance of his.
"Mahir! I just came to meet Mr. Srivastava.. you know he's gonna take up my new venture."
"And me too, Mr. Patel for the same!", blinking which didn't go unnoticed by Bela!
"You seem to be in a good mood!", said the lady.
"I always am...with beautiful ladies like you around me!", and both burst out laughing.
Someone's brain temperature was increasing...and it was affecting way too badly, to ignore what was going on.
"Who's with you!?", she says pointing towards Bela!
"My business partner...", was all he said, deepening Bela's rage.
- that's all!-
- I think he stopped blabering about our relation.-
- or it's just in front of this red chilli!-
The lady proceeded to greet Bela, when she says in her gentle voice, full of professional attitude, "Mahir! I think I should go to Mr. Patel.. you carry on!", and storms off from there!
"She's rude though! Unnecessary attitude!", The lady said to Mahir, earning a glare from him.
"Yup! She's my girl! She's bound to have that attitude!", He said putting an end to his acting and leaving behind Bela, leaving the lady puzzled!

"You came early!?", as he catches up her!
"Yup! Mr. Patel must be waiting!", Mahir says smirking.
- Oh! He remembered that!-

Just when they enter the cabin, a girl welcomes them!
- Not again! Damn!-
"Hello sir! Hello ma'am! Was it an appointment!?"
"Yes! Tell Mr.patel that Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are here!", Mahir said.
"Okay sir! But how you two related!"
"Business partners!", Bela completed making him pause mid-tracks.
Now, Mahir chuckled looking at her. His arrow shot the target, at the correct point!
"Please have a seat! He'll come in a minute!", and the girl, Mr. Patel's PA leaves, leaving the two alone in the huge cabin.

The table was large. So Bela shifted her chair to the extreme making sure she doesn't make any contact with Mahir. He was amused seeing this. Not through words, but her actions said alot!
"Someone's being jealous!", and she ignored like she was not that someone.
- He thinks he'll bring things out!-
- Failure!-

"Hey! My dear talented friends!", Mr. Patel entered!
And a very friendly conversation went on. Mr. Patel was a 60 years old, but his charm was as high as a man in twenties.
"Bela! You speak so less!? Why?? See Mahir! When he speaks, he could tear walls!", said Mr. Patel.
"I speak substance sir! And god knows what he does!?", making Mr. Patel laugh and Mahir eyeing her with 'what was this!' kinda look.
"But Bela! This man deserves you! You both kind of stabilize each other!", Mr. Patel said making Mahir grin.
"Not that sir! I am right now regretting that we have brought our wedding invitation for you!", Said Bela, making Mahir pop out his eyes.
She never speaks, but when she does, she tears not the walls but the ground. And Mahir could bury himself in.
"So now I can say! Mr. Mahir has done something fishy! May be that's why all my female workers downstairs, are gossiping of his presence in the building!", Mr. Patel said adding fuel to the fire.
- Shameless ladies+shameless Mahir!! Whatta combo!-
- I am pissed off with this man!-
"So let's sign the deal!", said Bela as the three proceeded to do so, Bela not sparing a look at Mahir and Mahir grinning internally, that his fiance was jealous!!!!