FURIOUS WIFE -II

FURIOUS WIFE-II

BEHIR OS

I had now maintained a well balance between work and wife

I had now maintained a well balance between work and wife. From four days, our togetherness was now of one month. And we both enjoyed every bit of it.
It was her 25th birthday today..and I promised her a dinner date tonight. Her mom n dad were out on a business trip and so I and Mom were the only ones for her. I made the promise four days ago...and the best part is I forgot it today.
FLASHBACK:
"Mahir! Mom and Dad are going out, so I will celebrate only when they come back.", she said folding the clothes kept on bed.
I sit on the bed near her, "okay wife! As you wish! But we do need to celebrate...it's a special day after all!"
Bela smilingly, "I won't mind celebrating it with you..."
I smiled back, "okay then, we'll cut the cake in the morning and then I'll leave for office, complete the meeting with my New York clients and then be ready for the dinner...rather dinner date!"
"Seriously Mahir! Thank you!", and she hugged me...
PRESENT:
She was very excited...and her excitement was evident till the time she came to see off me today for the office.
At twelve tonight, I waked her up, singing "happy birthday" in her ears, and she was indeed surprised when she saw a heart shaped cake in my hand.
And seeing this, she just kissed me on my cheeks expressing her love probably!
Last time, when we spent our night in the farmhouse, she got used to being this near to me. Hugging me, touching me accidentally, kissing me on my cheeks, sitting very close to me, cuddling me in her sleep was a very normal thing for her, but the inner me went insane because of her simple acts!
She cuts our personal cake...and in the morning we cut a cake made by mumma...but in all this,Bela was most excited about the dinner date.
It was 8:30 when I finished all the meetings, but the clients proposed to have a dinner together. Since I was fully out of my mind, I smilingly agreed...and we had a long dinner. It was 10, when Mom called me...
"Mahir! Beta where are you?"
"Mom! I am having dinner with my clients. Just got free...am leaving for home!", I said still unaware of what was coming.
"Mahir! Bela is waiting for you since last three hours. She has not even had dinner, thinking she'll eat with you!!", and that's when I realized the blunder I caused.
I ran as fast as I could to my home. To Bela! But to my despair, I was late as hell. Being late was okay, but on top of that, I had my dinner also and Bela was hungry.

I reached home in ten minutes. As I enter I see Bela sitting on the dinning table, with Mom, who was feeding her. As I approached, I looked carefully. Bela was wearing the same saree, that I once told, would look beautiful on her. She was also wearing the bracelet gifted by me, on the wedding night. In short, there was no scope for me, to be saved of the rage I am going to encounter.

As I stepped closer, they both turned to see me. Mom was angry and Bela was teary eyed. Mom was consoling her and making her have her dinner.
"Bela! I am...!", I was interrupted when Mom said, "Mahir! Let her have dinner first!"
And I took a place near her. As she was facing mumma, she didn't even noticed me once.
When she had her dinner, mom took the plate and went to kitchen. As mom went, I approached to talk to her, but she in a moment stood up and went towards our room. I followed her but she banged the door on my face. I saw her crying bitterly, and it hit me hard! I can see anything but not Bela crying. That gives me a twinching pain in my heart.
I wanted to go in the room but there was no way except that one window, from the garden.