LOVE ASSIGNMENT

LOVE ASSIGNMENT

BEHIR OS

"Mahir! Let's go on a date!", Bela said making him spill all the cold coffee he was drinking, on himself

"Mahir! Let's go on a date!", Bela said making him spill all the cold coffee he was drinking, on himself. Bela giggled.
"Oh Bela! What did you do?", He said lifting himself up the couch. His lower and t-shirt were all spoiled. And he made a cute irritated face seeing himself in this condition.
"What did I do?? Okay let me take you to the washroom and you can clean!", Mahir gets away hearing this.
"No no tell me where it is...I'll go!", He said so as to get rid off her at least in the washroom.

"Left then right then first corridor and then left to the second corridor and then right to the third one, you'll find the washroom at the end.", She said mischievously.
"Huh!?", He made a confused face..
"I said before....come I'll take you.!", She held his hand with both of hers coming close to him. He shuddered a bit.
And then she walked holding him to the washroom, which was just left to the study room they were sitting in.
Seeing this Mahir frowned, "You told me the wrong address!?"
"Yes!", She smiled sheepishly closing the washroom door behind them.
"Why are you closing the door!?", He said as he heard the knob click.
"So that no one disturbs while I seduce you!", She smiled an evil smile on seeing the frightened expression on her face. His heart beat rate increased, when he felt her nearing him from behind. Towards her neck. Her breath mingling with the scent of his body. He closed his eyes tightly, thinking on what would follow.
.
.
.
.
"Mahir! Take the tissue! You can clean yourself!", She said smiling proudly on seeing her effect on him.
He shook his head to come out of the trance. Took the issue, and cleaned his t-shirt, and then the lower.
"I think you should remove it!", She said as he looked up with his eyes bobbed out.
"What!?!!?", Mahir said in surprise.
"Stain!..why what did you think!", She said smiling mischievously.
"No nothing!", Said Mahir trying to wash off the thought in his mind.

Bela was staring at him continuously trying her best to make him uncomfortable, and she was successful, like always to do so! He stood there rubbing his t-shirt and silently catching her staring at him.

"I am done!", He announced throwing the last piece of tissue in the dustbin.
And went away as Bela ran behind him.

Mahir and Bela were classmates. They were in college, 3rd year of their graduation. It was their last assignment and they were to complete it in a batch of two. Currently, Mahir was at Bela's place to discuss about the assignment.
It all began when Bela's eyes for the first time fell on Mahir. Every boy tried his best to talk to Bela and tried to impress her, but all in vain. Mahir was the only one, who never approached her, yet he was his only centre of attraction. She  acted naughtily with him, because Mahir was a saint. She loved irritating him, and even more when he got pissed off. He tried his best to avoid her all the time. But this girl was always head over heels! She acted like seducing him, and doing some extraordinary stuff, only to threaten him and enjoy his expressions after that. This was all in front of Mahir.
Deep in her heart, she knew well what she feels for him, is nothing but love. Mahir too liked her but he named it as mere action of hormones that made him feel attracted towards her. He didn't liked the way she intentionally wore short dresses to get his attention. It, according to him, turned him on, pissing him to another level. Little did he knew, it was his protective side, that disliked the way others looked at her!