MY JEALOUS BEST FRIEND

BEHIR OS

Bela was going to meet her long lost friend, Siddharth

Bela was going to meet her long lost friend, Siddharth. Her college friend and very dear to him. He was returning from Bangalore after a long time, and she missed him alot. Siddharth, too was very excited to meet her and so he called her up!
"Hey Bela! Am about to take the flight!", he says.
"Come fast, I am also leaving for the airport. I'll come to pick you up!"
"Ok!", he says and disconnected the call.

Bela was preparing her bag. She prepared Siddharth's favourite pasta..with the help of house owner. However, someone was continuously burning seeing her enthusiasm to meet her so called friend. And it was none other than Mahir!
"Hey Mahir! Why on door?? Come in!", Bela says as she sees Mahir standing with his hands folded and leaning against the frame of the door.
He comes in, "Where are you going!?"
Bela instantly replied, "To meet my friend Siddharth!"
"Yes! Asmita aunty told me that one of your friend has suddenly appeared out of the blue, and he is so dear to you, that you were in kitchen for a complete hour!", he says faking a smile.
"She is right!", she says without realizing the sarcasm in his words.
"Oh! So where was he in these six months!", he says folding her arms.
"Mahir! He was in Bangalore..with his family. By the way, can you lend me the your car keys!", she asks.
"Can I come to meet so SPECIAL friend of yours!", sarcasm and jealousy overpowering his sentences.
"Oh wow! It'll be awesome! Come dude...it will be fun.", she wears her denim shrug and starts off to leave. "Come!", taking hold of his hand and picking up her bag.

Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma lived as paying guests in Jaipur. And they first met there only. Sharing the same route to their offices, led to a start of friendship between them. They were now together for six months. Feelings were definitely from both sides but no one admitted it. After all it was about EGO! and 'Why should I say first!?'. Mahir used to act as a typical boyfriend or sometimes even a husband. When Bela asked him why..he would simply say, "You are my best friend!". Even Bela, use to do some wife-like behavior. She would call her up, when he was late to ask about his whereabouts. She would wake him up everyday by calling him. Their rooms were opposite to each other but none never crossed any limits. There was LOVE...rather UNSAID LOVE!
And where there is love, there is JEALOUSY. And Mahir's jealousy extinct rose as soon as he heard that someone important was coming to meet Bela! And adding to it, he was her friend. Cherry on top was Bela's extraordinary excitement over meeting her friend.
So the potato turned to tomato.

They reached the airport with Bela uttering everything about the FRIENDSHIP, she shared with Siddharth. By the conversation, he came to know, Siddharth was here for just two hours. That relieved him.
As soon as Siddharth came in Bela's vision, she jumped in joy! Ran to him and hugged him. He too hugged her back...and something burnt in Mahir, so hard that she couldn't bear it.
- How can she hug him! She hasn't hugged me once!-
- How is she talking to him. Like she was waiting for him only.-
- Why did I come here. Just to break into pieces.-
"Oh madam! Why so thin???", Siddharth said as he saw Bela!
"And you are completely changed!", she says.
"What about...?", just then Mahir interrupted.
"Ahem ahem!", and they both look at him.
"Hey Siddharth, meet Mahir..my...!", and she smiled...when Mahir completed it, "BEST FRIEND!".
"Hey dude! Siddharth Sharma!", he says shaking a hand with Mahir.
"Oh! So you are Mahir! Nice to meet you!", and Mahir faked a smile. "Ohh! I got so excited! I forgot to pick my luggage. Let me get it!", as he moves to go. Bela holds his hands, "Mahir can you please receive it!"
And Mahir nodded in yes!
- She can't leave him for a minute also.-
- How can she do this!-
Bela, "Siddharth! He's the one!"
Siddharth, "Nice choice.. Bela! I can already see love in his eyes."
Bela, "I don't think so. He won't admit it!"
Siddharth, "So why don't you admit it! You girls! You always want the guy to approach first! See if you are sure about him, don't delay it. Just say it to him! Don't care what he will think!"
Bela nodded in yes as she saw Mahir approaching them.