TWIN TROUBLE

TWIN TROUBLE

BEHIR OS

"Mr. Mahir! We'll do an ultrasound soon!", The doctor said.
Mahir took his pregnant wife to the hospital. It was her fourth month and she wasn't feeling well. Sumitra catched cold and Vish was on a business trip. Yuvi said he'll manage in the office and so he was here.
Bela was feeling a slight nausea from the morning and a strong desire to vomit. She has not had anything since the morning and so it caused more problem.
Mahir was getting nervous as Bela was in the room. He heard the sound of the machine. He was worried for the baby and Bela!
After some time, doctor called him in. He saw an unexplainable expression on Bela's face. His fear increased.
"Mr. Mahir! Sorry to say....!".....Bela held his hand reassuringly....., "You'll have to bear double mood swings of your wife... because you both are going to have twins!!!"
WHAM!!
Mahir stood up in shock and surprise, his hand went over his mouth! Bela laughed seeing his reaction! He was too happy to say something...
Out of nowhere, he held Bela's hand and hugged her tightly, finally blurting out, "Thank you! Thank you so much!"
The doctor smiled seeing the two!
"Mr. Mahir...with the happiness, the news also brings the warning that you both have to be extra careful, you have to take more care of her!"
Mahir nodded and they left the doctor's cabin thanking her!
Mahir called up Sumitra to give her the good news! All cold was forgotten as she heard this and jumped in happiness. Vish jumped up in front of the board members when she received the message from Bela, while attending her meeting. Yuvi and Andy, who were in office beamed in joy, and celebrated it with whole office!
Bela, "So ready Mr. Mahir!? To be tortured more by me!!", she said smirkingly.
"Yes! Madam...!! You can torture me in whatever way you want...once my babies come out, I'll team up with them and take my revenge!", He said smilingly kissing her on her lips as to show her how much he loves her!

****

It was time to celebrate after Vish was back from her business trip. They can't party or go out because they have to take care of Bela's comfortablity level.
So Sumi made everything that Bela likes! After all the celebration was more for her. One two dishes were for Mahir too, but he wasn't given that importance and he was fine with it. He was happy on how his family pampered Bela!
Everyone sits on the table.
"Bela will begin first!", Andy says.
"Ok dad!", Bela beemed in happiness.
But as she opened the first lid, she focused on it only to close it back.
Another one. Same Happened! And after four five times checking out the food, she felt a strong desire to throw out. She in an instant ran to the washroom, adjoining kitchen. The family followed her and Mahir approached to lift her hairs up. She vomited and ultimately refused to have the special food prepared for her.
Sumi knew that this is because of pregnancy. Hers is even harsh because she is carrying two. So Mahir took her to room asking others to have food.
Bela, "Mahir I am hungry!!!"
"Tell me...what you want to eat!?"
Vish came in with noodles. "Bela! Have it!?", But as Vish neared Bela closed her nose giving her the signal that the thing is not apt.
Yuvi brought mango pickle as Sumi told that's the thing pregnant woman generally love. And Bela did try it.
As Bela tried it, she liked it. She offered some to Mahir. Although Mahir didn't like it, he was bound to have it. Because he promised he will be by her side always! And Bela took it very seriously...he was forced to have everything Bela eats, by his own promise.
Eventually, Bela found interest in eating Mangoes with dark chocolate.
"Hey Mahir! Have it?? It's awesome!", Said Bela offering him a piece of mango with dark chocolate sprinkled on it.
This quirky combination! Mahir hated it and made a puppy face, so that Bela realizes that he doesn't like it. But it turned massacre!
Bela, "Oh! So you want me to feed you?!", She held his hand and pulled him on the bed. Closing the distance between them, she stretched her hand around his neck and used his other hand to feed him.
Mahir faked a smile. That quirky combination dreaded him as it came near his mouth. He opened his mouth and took in the bite.
She smiled at him and he returned a dreaded one.
After she freed him, he smilingly went to the washroom, only trying to throw out what he just ate, but he failed. And this continued for whole pregnancy period!