7.

Thursday
September 26th 2013
2:56AM
Middletown, NJ

Elijah D.

I pulled into the roundabout driveway and turned the key off in the ignition, shutting the engine down. I rested my head against the headrest. I could still smell Nyla on my lips. The flashback of her soft moans while my face was in her pussy and her sweet nectar on my tongue made my dick stiffen. The phone call about Salvador isn't what made me leave. The fact that I wanted to rip her up did.

"E..." she moaned into my mouth as I pressed her against the door. My hands were gripping and squeezing every inch of her. This is the first time she has shortened my name. She called my name out not because it doesn't feel good to her but because it feels too good to her. She can't stop what's happening on her own so she wants me to do it but I can't. I don't want to.

"Open the door, mama." I lowered my head and sunk my teeth into her neck before flicking my tongue over my mark. I licked my way up her neck and kissed her face all over as I brung my hand to her throat and tightened my grip. I looked down at her, "my mouth is watering, mama. I just wanna eat it." I slid my hand inside of her track pants and panties. Her breath hitched as she stared up at me with her mouth slightly open, while I rubbed between her slippery folds.

I opened the car door and walked up the marble driveway. I tapped my knuckles against the door and checked my surroundings while I waited for the door to be answered. The lights shined through the window and a moment later the door opened.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Gerald Monclair, Deputy Chief of Mission at the US embassy in Columbia, stepped aside to let me enter his home.

"Who is it, sweetheart?" Mrs. Monclair asked.

"Go to bed, honey. I'll be right up."

I took a look around the house as Gerald closed the door behind me. I turned to face him, "you know I wouldn't be here at all unless it's involving something that is out of my control. You and I both know how much I hate for anything to be out of my control."

He chuckled and turned on his heels. I followed behind him as he lead us to the kitchen. He turned on the lights and walked over to the cabinet. He grabbed to glasses and placed them on the countertop. He walked towards one of the cabinets and put his thumb print on the reader that was attached to the cabinet. He looked back at me as the cabinet swiveled around, "scotch?"

I nodded and he traveled back to where he sat the glasses. "Salvador," I started, "has been taken in for questioning and it sounds like he's ready to make a statement. He'll probably be transported to the embassy and picked up by the US Marshalls for extradition shortly after." He walked over and handed me the glass. I threw back the bitter bite of the aged scotch and sat the glass on the countertop. "He can't make it to that embassy."

Gerald threw his drink back and sat it in the sink. He stared into space for a moment before turning to me, "and if I say no?" He looked over at me. "I can't keep doing this, Elij—"

"What?" I frowned up.

"I can't—"

I chuckled and bum-rushed Gerald into the stainless steel refrigerator by the collar of his robe. "Thats's what I thought you said." His eyes went wide.