12. Filler

Paris, France

SaturdayOctober 9th, 20137:21 PM

Saturday
October 9th, 2013
7:21 PM

Nyla B.

E and I have been site seeing and living our best life as tourists all day

E and I have been site seeing and living our best life as tourists all day. We visited the art museum and I fell in love with each and every painting. Being an FBI agent has always been my dream but painting has always been a knack of mine. I didn't have to try hard, or at all really when I sat down to paint. It came effortlessly and naturally. It wasn't something that I wanted to do for a living but simply something that I loved to do.

We walked hand in hand as we strolled the beautiful, lit streets of Paris. Paris is beautiful but at night, it's truly something spectacular. I feel like a kid in a toy store, trying to see everything that Paris has to offer. My jaws should be aching from how much I've smiled since we've been here.

E dropped my hand and pulled me into him by my waist. He squeezed my waist as he whispered in my ear, "I've never seen a woman more beautiful, sexy, and exotic." I smiled, "thank you, baby."

Back when we were in the suite getting dressed for our night out, I could feel E's eyes on me. Every time I looked in the reflection of the mirror, sure enough he was staring at me. I thought maybe he didn't like what I had decided to wear but I was wrong. His exact words were, 'fuck it up. No one would ever believe I have a real life goddess. Show them, mama.'

We approached the dock where a young, French gentleman greeted us warmly. "Monsieur Davis," the gentleman extended his hand out and Elijah shook it. The young man turned to me and extended his hand, "mademoiselle," he smiled. I took his hand and he placed a kiss on it. We released hands and he turned for the boat, "right this way."

The boat was set up so beautifully. Small glass chandeliers hung above each table and rose pedals were spread across the white linen. We were escorted to our designated table and E pulled my chair out for me. I took a seat and looked around the boat. The crowd was mostly made up of couples, but there were a few groups of women who looked to be enjoying a girls trip. I brung my attention back to my handsome date, "this is nice, baby. Thank you."