7. Filler

Nyla B.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen, throwing the keys on the countertop. I heard the door shut and lock before E made his way into the kitchen. He stared me down before speaking, "who is he really?"

"A nice guy who likes me."

He walked around the counter. "A nice guy who likes you," his dark, devilish eyes pierced mine as he made his way to me. It wasn't too long ago that I saw that same look and I know.... I am in trouble. "Yes," I answered lowly. He towered over me and ran his hand down my back. He slightly bent his knees, picking me up in the process and sat me on top of the counter before standing in between my legs. He bore into me as he ran his fingertips up the inside of my thigh, "what was he here for?" Through low and lustful lens, I kept my eyes on him, "a date."

"A date?" He roughly pulled my head back by my hair causing me to hiss and swiped his tongue across my lips before sealing it with a kiss. "A date?" He asked again. I closed my eyes, "yes."

"Is that why you wanted me to have you home by six?" He lowered his head and placed soft kisses on my neck while I held the back of his neck. The tone of my voice reflected the rising temperature of my body, of my core, "yes."

"Would you rather me leave so you can go on a date with the nice guy?" He released his grip on my hair. I opened my eyes and leveled my head while his eyes searched mine. "Stay," I looked at him before my eyes traveled down to his lips. "Stay," I pulled his head down to mine by the back of his neck and took his bottom lip between my lips. His removed the straps from my shoulders and pulled my one piece down until it was resting against my waist.

He gripped me up in his arms and picked me up from the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his neck as our tongues battled while he carried me out of kitchen. His hands squeezed my ass while we got lost in the kiss. His foot lightly kicked against my cracked bedroom door. Our heads went this and that way before he gently laid me on the bed. He pulled at my one piece and I lifted my hips for him to pull the one piece and my thong down my hips and over my feet.

I lie in front of him, naked, looking at him through hooded eyes while his eyes traveled my body from head to toe. I watched as he took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and tossed it on the bed before unbuttoning his jeans and kicking his shoes off. He didn't for once take his eyes off of me. He slid his jeans and boxer briefs down, springing his hardened penis from the confines. My mouth opened slightly at the sight of his veined, thick and long member.

He stalked over to the bed while stroking his dick. He got onto the bed and used his hands to spread my legs apart. He took my legs over his shoulder and kissed up from calf to the inside of my thigh. He laid onto his stomach and settled in between my legs. He cupped my thighs and left a trail of hot kisses along the bare skin that led to my treasure before his mouth met my center. He kissed my clit and flicked his tongue up and down the swollen pearl.

"Mmh," I moaned. The goodness and wetness of his tongue took no time to have an effect on me. He snaked his head in between my thighs while his tongue scribbled on my clit. I reached down and rubbed my hand over his head while I rotated my hips. His mouth is sending me into ecstasy and there was no coming back. He pushed my legs back and spit on my pussy before diving back in. My lips warmed his nose and lips while his tongue penetrated me.

"E," I moaned. He grabbed my left leg and laid it on top of my right, turning me onto my side in the process. He slapped my ass before licking all over my butt cheeks with a few bites in between the licks. He used his hands to spread my ass and tilted his head. He swiped his tongue back and forth from my opening to clit, sending me into euphoria.

"I'm about to cum," I bit my lip and my body squirmed. His hand roughly squeezed my left cheek, opening me up. He blew on my clit and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. "Aghhh," my body shook as I became undone. My cum seeped from my opening and he wasted no time lapping his tongue up, down, around, before slurping the fruits of his labor into his mouth. "E," my body quivered and I reached down, trying to push his head away as he continued to lick against my sensitive nub.

He ignored my surrender and continued to eat me as if my pussy was the last thing he'd ever eat. "E, please," my voice cracked as I pleaded, "I can't take it."

"Yes you can. Work that pussy on my tongue, mama. Give it to me." He slapped my ass again. My body reacted on queue at his command. I stayed in the position on my side and swung my left leg over his head, giving him full access to my pussy. I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth against his tongue. "Mhm," he hummed against my pussy and slapped my ass again, "that's right, mama. Put it all on my tongue."

"Fuuuck," I yelled out as my orgasm ripped through me. As if I was going through an exorcist, my body shook as I came again. He pulled his head back and rolled me onto my back. He reached for the condom and dropped his body on top of mine. I hissed once his weight hit my freshly pierced nipples. "I'm sorry," he lowered his head to my nipples and began to blow as he did in his car a few minutes ago. He shifted his attention from my nipples while he brung the condom to his mouth and ripped the foil packet.

I looked up at him while he slid the condom over his erection. "Tell me if you want me to stop," he lined himself up at my entrance. He lowered his body just above mine and slowly pushed himself inside of me. My nails dug into his back as I knitted my brows in, while soft moans escaped my lips as he filled me up and stretched me around him.

He lowered his head and kissed my lips as he slowly stroked in and out of me. With my arms under his, my hands rested at his sides and my nails dug into his lower back. I moaned into his mouth while he thrusted his hips into my wetness.

He pulled his lips from mine and lifted his head while pulling me into him so he could rest on his knees without having to pull out of me. He straightened his posture and took my leg into his hand, gently pushing it back. He licked the pad of his thumb on his free hand and lightly pressed his palm against my belly. "I could get lost in this muthafucka, mama," he worked his thumb in circles on my clit while giving me long, deep strokes. "Mmh... shit," my eyes were squinted in bliss from the mixture of pain and pleasure. 

He pulled his hand from between my legs and brung his thumb down to my mouth. I curled my lips around his thumb while I looked him in his eye. He let out a low chuckle and pulled his thumb from my mouth before running his thumb down my lips, "yeah," he said deeply and sped up his thrust.

"Oh, fuck," I pouted my lips as I watched his dick slide in and out. "E," I moaned loudly while he continued to dig deep and hit hard. "Goddamn," he ran his hand down my face and in between my breast. I gripped the sheets and arched my back, my release to near for warning. My legs shook as I came around him.

After taking care of me, he firmly pressed his hand into my belly and relentlessly pounded inside of me.

"Ooo," I poked my lips out and threw my head back. "Why you fucking me like this, E?" He slid his arm under me and around my waist, holding me in place tightly. I dug into his shoulders, barely able to take any more from him, "shit." He sent a few more strokes before resting his head back and delivering a final and slow deep thrust. He stilled himself and squeezed me as he spilled his seed into the latex.

He slowly pulled out of me and got off the bed. "Where your rags?" He asked as he pulled the condom from his penis and to my surprise he was still hard. "Bathroom, straw basket." He headed into the bathroom and moments later I heard the toilet flush and the sink running. The sound of the water ceased and he reappeared from the bathroom with a rag. He opened my legs and thoroughly wiped me down before doing the same on himself.

He reached down and grabbed his boxer briefs from the floor. He slid them on and looked at me, "where you wanna order something to eat from?"

What did I just do?