10.

Wednesday
September 29th, 2013
12:39 AM

Elijah D.

I pulled the blunt and exhaled the smoke

I pulled the blunt and exhaled the smoke. I don't usually smoke but I'm in the mood tonight. The light skinned dime, known as Isis, climbed on my lap and began to grind her hips. I passed the blunt to Dray, who was occupied with his own dancer, and relaxed in the chair as Isis did what she did best. "You can touch it, it's real," she said seductively in my ear. I eyed her bare breast and trailed my eyes down her body before landing on the fat cat she covered with sequin panties.

She grabbed my hand and ran it down her belly to the thin material that rested on her pussy. I leaned in real close to her face, "you wildin," I sat back, "shake that ass." I grabbed the blunt from Dray and pulled it. I wasn't going to touch her, but I was going to watch her. She wrapped her arm round my neck and rocked her hips back and forth. My phone vibrated and I shuffled inside of my pocket to retrieve it.

Nyla sent a picture of her resting on her knees, supported by her plush white rug, while posing in front of a mirror. She held her phone with one hand, while her free one gripped at the hem of the Lakers jersey I left at her crib, resting it in between her legs.

Nyla: Mine now. Thank you for washing
the dishes we used. You should have seen
me cheesing when I woke up and saw a clear sink.
Received 12:48 AM

Isis continued her dance while I responded back to Nyla.

Me: It looks better on you. There's no need to thank me. I enjoy taking things off your hands. What you doing up? You were asleep when I left you.
Sent 12:50 AM.

I slid my phone in my pocket and reached for the glass of Don Julio, taking it down, while I brung my attention back to the piece I had on my lap. My guys and I were in The Executive Club tonight, a popular strip club in the city. The club is always packed, but it was on a completely different level tonight and that only heightened my senses.

Isis leaned down to my ear while her hips continued to roll atop of me, "I wanna take you in the room," she pulled her head back and licked her lips before biting on her bottom lip. "You wanna fuck," I blankly stared at her. She slid her hand in her panties and rocked her hips against her hand, "I'm on whatever you're on."

"Yeah," I asked. She nodded her head and used her free hand to pull her panties to the side. She dipped a finger inside of pussy and began pleasuring herself. I leaned forward out of the chair, holding her under her arms so she wouldn't fall, and brung my mouth up to her ear, "wrong guy." I tapped her leg and she knew to get up.

She bent down and collected her money from the ground before walking off. I filled my glass with what was my final drink and downed it as I watched the crowd. Whenever I'm out in public I only have three drinks max, but because I hit the blunt, it's only two tonight. While I'm watching the crowd, I can guarantee there's someone watching me. Someone that blends in and goes unnoticed. I can feel it.