23.

Four chapters remaining 🧚🏿‍♂️

Thursday,
November 4th, 2013
7:42 PM

Nyla B.

It's only been a few days since we've been back from Jamaica and I already miss it

It's only been a few days since we've been back from Jamaica and I already miss it. We'd spent the last two days of our vacation river tubing at Dunn's River Falls, ATV riding through the backcountry of Jamaica, and visiting Bob Marley's mausoleum. I knew that I'd had entirely too much to drink while we were at Rick's Cafe because when I'd went to go make a Mimosa the next morning, Elijah asked if I was going to start crying again. Having no recollection of ever crying, I asked him what was I crying for and he'd only responded that it was for no reason.

As soon as we landed back in the city, I was in Walgreens purchasing a Plan B, hoping and praying that the two small white pills wouldn't begin to fail me now. I want nothing less than to bear the rest of Elijah's children, but not like this-not while I'm still get to repair the foundation of our relationship that I've cracked with the lies that I've told. Pregnancy should be one of the most beautiful moments in a woman's life, and the last thing I want to experience during my pregnancy is turmoil with it's father.

"Every time I see this movie, I try to find the logic behind these women, especially Meagan Good's character, thinking that Steve Harvey sellout ass could give them a book that would be the guide to a perfect relationship." Elijah said. I sat against the headboard, rubbing his head as he lie in between my legs while we watched 'Think Like a Man'.

"I don't necessarily think he was using the book as the goldmine to a successful relationship. I think he was just giving women insight as to how men think and he was spot on with most of the things that he was saying. Meagan's character appealed to a lot of women because many women feel like they'll be judged for putting out quickly or that they'll give a man the wrong perception of their character. A man will easily get the wrong idea and think that just because a woman had sex with him in a short amount of time, she has done the same thing with every man that she has come across. Next thing you know, he's calling only calling her during booty call hours."

"I guess I just don't see it that way. You and I connected on such a deep mental level that naturally it heightened your sexual arousal and lubricated your pussy beyond just a want of the flesh. The unassailable need for us to become one allowed me to be inside of you in less than two weeks of knowing one another. I don't find anything shameful about that nor do I ponder on whether or not another man has been able to slide inside of you after such a short amount of time. Another man isn't built like that. Maybe for someone else, but not for you when everything that belongs to you was predestined to belong to me."

I smiled and held each side of his face, hunching  over him and staring down at him. "The unfortunate reality is that every woman can't be blessed with a man like you because you're already mine," I lowered my head and kissed his nose. Elijah's phone began to ring and he reached over to the nightstand to grab it. Bringing the phone into his view, I saw that it was Onika who was FaceTiming. He swiped right and answered the FaceTime, "what's up?"