.1

Lost my way

Time don't stop fading, living for the weekend.

Third person

Three years ago today, November 6, 1980, Hayley Leblanc, age 7, and Annie Leblanc, age 10, were sent into the Upsidedown.

These two were specifically picked because of Annie's physical strength and Hayley's mental strength.

Annie was only Annie to her closest sister, Hayley. To everyone else, she was 010.

Hayley was only Hayley to her closest sister, Annie. To everyone else, she was 014

Annie and Hayley were a team, even if they were 3 siblings apart.

The two kids were taken from their parents, as they were true siblings, before they could remember their parents.

Before being thrown into the Upsidedown, the two kids found their way on an adventure to meet their parents.

This was how the two found out their last name. They met their parents and finally felt like their lives weren't a dead end.

Unlike most of the kids like themselves, they didn't wanna stay with their parents. The kids felt like that wasn't their life, and who could blame them, that was the life that was taken from them. Who would want to live with that memory of who they really are, outside of how their lives were supposed to be?

With their lives of being possible normal kids, the two were sent to the upsidedown with a mission: find as much out about the area as possible.

Annie was the oldest of the kids who've managed a way to get out without getting caught. Hayley, on the other hand, was the youngest in the lab as she was the most recent of the kids with powers, as, you know, a kid with powers isn't exactly a normal everyday thing.

Annie had one friend other than Hayley, Eleven.

Eleven did not know her given name from birth, but still like Eleven better anyway.

As the kids entered an area that had only been described to them, they were astonished by the murky area.

The area fascinated Annie, how could there be any possible way that this small town was the same as this other dimension.

Hayley thought the area was okay, but she could see farther into the darkness than Annie did.

Hayley was the second Leblanc in this situation, so her powers were stronger.

It was nothing more than a downward spiral from there.

Hayley was constantly having to keep Annie in line, as she wanted to explore, but that was why Hayley was there in the first place, to keep her sister out of this.

The kids kept this notebook to log all of their discoveries to show Dr. Brenner.

Hayley's power was take away what was making the place from being horrid. It was like that with anything, she could sift through everything for true or false.

Annie was definitely the brawn of the two. She could use her mental capacity to strengthen her movements. She could push through the stopping points to use her powers to their fullest extent. She was telekinetic but was better at enforcing the power easier.

She threw a monster into a wall when they were trying to interrupt Hayley's sleep.

Although being a very strong girl at the age of seven, Hayley had a hard time storing the effects of the mist not being there.

One week into the trip, the girls found out so much, but Hayley was the translator for understanding things, as she could see more of the nasty place.

Annie was grateful for not being able to see into that side of the dimension, but she wondered, what was her little sister going through.

One week turned into two, two turning into a month, but as they had no concept of time in the place thought it had been a few days.

As they discovered more and more into the area about the monsters and their weaknesses, they soon realized they had no real way out.

That left the kids to find a plan out of the area.

Although the kids had so much information, they still had no way to use it.

Hayley was distraught as she saw so much more than a seven-year-old needed to.

So Annie was the more comforting one of the two as Hayley was the decision maker.

It took the kids three years our time, but only a few months of theirs.

Sleepless nights were ahead as they learned to defend themselves, even Hayley at the mere seven years of age, learned to gut a monster when necessary.

---------------------------------------------

Whoooo, good chapter for a first so yeah, drop ya comments below.

I really like this so I hope you enjoy!

Bye lovelies,
-Rami

Lost my way- Max