1.0

In my blood

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in,

sometimes I feel like giving up,

No medicine is strong enough,

Someone help me,

I'm crawling in my skin

Third person (Friday)

"Mike, if we get somewhere we can get the supplies for the sensory deprivation tank, we have the gate handed to us!"

"Wait, then why have they been walking forever to find the gate, but it wasn't necessary?"

El clasped her hands together and thought of how to put it into words. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it again.

Finally able to put it into words, she spoke again, "Hawkins in the upside down is different; similar but different all the same. The space we have in this room right now is taken up by nasty vine's growing on the walls. The vine-like things on the walls are thicker than a baseball bat. Space as large as the basement, taken up all the same. They need a large enough area to put everything they need in it."

"Well, where would that be?" 

"The largest room in walking distance that's in Hawkins."

"The school!" Mike said with sudden realization.

"Yeah, possibly. It's large, has most of the supplies we need, and is walking distance from where they're from."

"How do you know that?"

"I can see where they're at. They're about three blocks over but in the upside down."

"So we can lead them to the school?" 

A smile grew on Eleven's face, "Yeah, yeah we can."

Mike grabbed her hand, a small smile on his face.

Eleven immediately calmed down in comfort.

Her nerves were shot, there was a small possibility this wouldn't work, and better yet, Will might not have as much time in the upside down as the two girls did.

+++

Headaches.

It was the only word to describe what Hayley was feeling. She was dizzy and worried and her mind couldn't handle it.

She winced in pain as she laid in bed. She didn't want to disturb the sleeping boy beside her, but she just couldn't.

Ping, ping, ping.

Her ears were ringing.

Ping, ping, ping.

Each ping got louder and then quieter; until they subsided.

One large bang on the door shook her out of the sick-like feeling.

She stumbled into a standing position, resulting in falling onto the floor with a loud crash.

Maybe Hayley was out of it from being there for so long, but it appeared that the vine-like objects were growing larger and then smaller.

Will's face laid over the edge of the bed, a sleepily worried expression clear on his face.

"Hayley, you okay?" the boy croaked out deeply.

She hummed her response and tried to stand up.

Hayley felt her headache come back.