.7

Thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder 

lightning and feel the thunder, thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder

lightning and the thunder, thunder

Third person

Hayley and Will held hands as Juliana stayed sleeping.

Hayley's eyes widened as she grabbed Will's hands, pulling him with her.

As they reached their temporary room Hayley rushed to the small book on the dresser.

"This is our only way out."

Hayley picked up the notebook flipping through it hurriedly.

"Found it!"

"What'd you find?" Will asked softly.

"It's always cold here, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, when it's cold everything thrives, so if we burn the crap out of it, it will die."

"Will it kill the virus or Annie?"

"Well, Annie's not apart of the upside down, so I don't see why it wouldn't work."

"Hayley, I just want you to understand, this could really hurt your sister."

"I understand that, so if we kill what's inside her, what's being used right now, we can get Annie back, all we have to do is kill the virus."

"Okay, but how? The virus knows everywhere in Hawkins, how could we trap it without it knowing where we're at?"

"Simple," she started speaking before cutting in brain wise, 'All we have to do is gather sheets, and cover everything in the shed, it's not a familiar area after that.'

"Smart," Will whispered.

"I know, now come on!"

Hayley put the small book in her pocket and put her boot knife in her boot.

"Well move it now Byers I have a sister to save come on!"

+++

El wandered the woods.

It was late that Wednesday night, all hope of returning to Mike's house was forgotten.

She came upon what seemed to be Dustin's house.

"I'm telling you, Mike! She's the monster!" Lucas yelled at Mike.

El could feel her eyes water at the statement.

She shook her head, swallowing the lump in her throat.

The door flew open as she hid in a bush.

Mike and Lucas came walking out.

"Bullshit Mike. Eleven's the monster, and to prove it, have you seen Will since we found her. She created that thing and it backfired on her. Can't you tell, it came for her and took Will by mistake!" Lucas said getting on his bike.

"Mouthbreather," El whispered rolling her eyes.

Lucas drove off as El sat huddled in the middle of that bush.

After it died down for a little bit, El made her way back to the woods.

She felt an incoming message from Hayley.