.8

Sorry not sorry

Now payback is a bad chick,

and baby I'm the baddest,

You playin with a savage

Can't have this, can't have this

And it'd be nice to take it easy on ya but nah

Eleven's point of view (The next day, Thursday)

"If your friend doesn't jump, I'm gonna cut your baby teeth out."

I watched in horror of the mouthbreather with the knife up to Dustin's throat.

Mike had one foot dangling over the edge of the cliff.

I know I'm mad at him and I'm not good for him, but I at least need to save his life.

"The dentist's office opens in 5."

Mike glanced down.

"4."

Mike glanced back up.

"3."

Mike looked terrified.

"2."

Mike let his foot off of the ledge.

I guess I was going to save his life quicker than I expected.

My mind went blank as I pulled the boy up in the air towards the cliff and dropping him beside the boys.

I gave a death glare toward the mouthbreather and I walked up to him.

"Look there's the freak!" He yelled as his two mouthbreather friends ran off.

I jerked my head.

SNAP

His arm is snapped in two.

He started to run.

"You better run you sons of bitches! She's our friend and she's crazy."

I was listening to Dustin, but I was too busy hugging Mike as I sat on the cold rocky ground in that nasty dress.

Dustin joined in and kind of ruined the moment, but he's adorable, so I guess I'll keep him.

+++

We were back at Mike's house.

By we, I mean me and Mike.

He laid in his bed and I was in my pillow fort that was upstairs.

"Why did you leave? You scared me."

"I'm not good for you. I'm getting you and your friends into situations that they should never be in," I said standing up.

"El what are you saying?"

I sat down next to him on the bed, "You were the best thing that's happened to me, but I'm the worst for you. Now I realize, I might have ruined this week for you, but I have to make it better if I ruined it."

Mike grabbed my hand, "Yeah, this week has sucked so far, I lost my best friend, but I found one new one," he squeezed my hand.

I opened my arms and gave him a look.

He accepts my offer and wraps his arms around me.

I pulled away and looked at him, the realization hit me.